***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
That is a mini lego museum.

How are you going to pack them??? That will be a lot of very big boxes with a lot of bubble wrap.

WOW !! :eek: That is one impressive LEGO collection !

@Bipolar Kittens You have to dread dismantling most of all that LEGO a little, and then have to rebuild it once you moved ??

Thanks guys.

I moved it all 2 years ago, it was a ball ache and I’m really not looking forward to it again. Last time I just packed them in boxes, inevitably bits fell off and it was a real nightmare trying to figure out what bits went with what model. I still have bits left over, I never could figure out where they belong.

This time the Falcons and the SSD with be coming with me fully assembled in the car. The AT-AT will be smashed to bits cos just looking at makes it fall apart so there’s no point trying to be gentle with it.

Every other model will be broken down into sections if necessary and individually wrapped in cling film. That way, when bits fall off, they’ll remain with the model they came from, which will hopefully aid reassembly

Caporegime
Love seeing these pics again.
There isn't a set I have that you don't.
I can't imagine the net worth of that!

I've only got space stuff but tower bridge looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Soldato
Im jealous of your sets, i quite like the mini x wings. I bow to your lego room, my wife wont let me do that to the kids playroom, yet....:p. How was the bucket excavator as a build, there are some other sets you've got but i believe they're ucs and therefore mega expensive used:(. Looking at some of you models reminds me of some of the older ones ive got, theres the red formula one car and the green wagon with the bar code reader, that one was pretty cool. Actually looking at your x-wings (i have the poe one) i found a company that makes stands to have it in attack position.
X-Wing_image_1_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Im jealous of your sets, i quite like the mini x wings. I bow to your lego room, my wife wont let me do that to the kids playroom, yet....:p. How was the bucket excavator as a build, there are some other sets you've got but i believe they're ucs and therefore mega expensive used:(. Looking at some of you models reminds me of some of the older ones ive got, theres the red formula one car and the green wagon with the bar code reader, that one was pretty cool. Actually looking at your x-wings (i have the poe one) i found a company that makes stands to have it in attack position.
X-Wing_image_1_1024x1024.jpg

I made my own for the white xwing that lets it stand in attack mode, I can post pics if you want

Associate
So, I ordered the pieces off Brick Link to make the stand for the New falcon.
Built it on Sunday, and it feels pretty sturdy.

Now I just need to go and pick up the falcon from my parents house and bring it to the new house to pop on the stand!

Back
Top Bottom