***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Finished off the Rough Terrain Crane, it's MASSIVE!

42082RoughTerrainCrane.jpg

Gave in to temptation last weekend and also picked up the Lunar lander.

Associate
anybody picked up the lunar lander yet and built it? i've always wanted the Saturn V and thinking the saturn V and the lunar lander would make a nice display

Soldato
I have it but not built it yet, moving house soon so can't build any up at the moment. My Saturn V is back in its box too.

Given the pictures I have seen I don't think you'll be disappointed. That said I would get the Saturn V sooner than later, Lego sets disappear at short notice (especially Ideas sets) and its been out for over 2 years. Once the 50th Anniversary stuff does down I expect it will be retired, not many places other than Lego tend to stock it and as soon as something is EOL'd it sells out almost immediately.

Associate
I have it but not built it yet, moving house soon so can't build any up at the moment. My Saturn V is back in its box too.

Given the pictures I have seen I don't think you'll be disappointed. That said I would get the Saturn V sooner than later, Lego sets disappear at short notice (especially Ideas sets) and its been out for over 2 years. Once the 50th Anniversary stuff does down I expect it will be retired, not many places other than Lego tend to stock it and as soon as something is EOL'd it sells out almost immediately.

i've been trying to get onto the lego shop but its down just now for the saturn V. they're online for around £120+ where are i believe its only 109 on the lego store

Associate
Lego store is back up, both sets are on back order until next month which is fine. I'm not in a rush. Although the wife might not appreciate it, I may have to sell the bucket wheel excavator and GT3 RS to fund it :p

Back
Top Bottom