***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
Showed my girlfriend this the other day from the leaks and she agreed to a day one purchase (but Lego are hiding the kid in a rocket ride ideas ride as a £85 spend from middle of next week so I might just hang on and order with that!)

Soldato
No battery, looks like it discreetly trails a usb input. Not what I'd have chosen but since it's a gift I'm going to give it a shot. The pics look impressive so hopefully I can position it somewhere to hide the cables running to it.

Soldato
We finished up the CaDa 919, as I mentioned above the quality of these kits is great, on par with Lego without a doubt.

Assembled without stickers looking almost batmobile like:-

CaDa_C6016_Hybrid_Sport919_01.jpg

With the stickers applied (and there were a lot of them) makes a big difference:-

CaDa_C6016_Hybrid_Sport919_02.jpg

CaDa_C6016_Hybrid_Sport919_03.jpg

CaDa_C6016_Hybrid_Sport919_04.jpg

NVP

NVP

Soldato
So does mine in a way, I mean she buys me it all the time (got me 2 saturn V's and my first ever technics recently the gt3) but with the kids toys everywhere mine will just have to wait a bit until they're old enough to join in haha

Soldato
So does mine in a way, I mean she buys me it all the time (got me 2 saturn V's and my first ever technics recently the gt3) but with the kids toys everywhere mine will just have to wait a bit until they're old enough to join in haha
I have tried legoing with my 2.5 year old and 5 year old. It gets frustfrustrating fast, my daughter (the 5 year old) is pretty good, but my son just thinks all the Lego needs to come out the box and makes a mess. He does love batman though and I'm tempted to buy him the bat mobile for 25 quid:D.

Back
Top Bottom