***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Defender does look good, but bit bothered by the working engine.
I know you’ve always been able to see the tops of cylinders, but judging by the photos on Lego’s website, they actually move above the top of the engine?!?
https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/land-rover-defender-42110

Just like the real one! :p

I think the fact it appears to be a technic built engine rather than a pre made block has something to do with that.

Soldato
Finally after a year hiatus finished the millenium falcon mid-week. Can't really remember why I stopped the build last year but feel as though it was due to some of the top plates being an absolute nightmare to fit and I lost some skin on my knuckles.

Pic here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/dpP56DGfuugwxUCb6

The table and chairs in background should give some perspective to the size, weights around 12/13KG I believe. Never taking it apart :D

Associate
Finally after a year hiatus finished the millenium falcon mid-week. Can't really remember why I stopped the build last year but feel as though it was due to some of the top plates being an absolute nightmare to fit and I lost some skin on my knuckles.

Pic here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/dpP56DGfuugwxUCb6

The table and chairs in background should give some perspective to the size, weights around 12/13KG I believe. Never taking it apart :D

Mine is still in the box. Have built the stand to put it on at an angle but still not sure where to put it if/when i build it.

Anyone picked up the new UCS Star Destroyer set yet?

Soldato
Mine is still in the box. Have built the stand to put it on at an angle but still not sure where to put it if/when i build it.

What stand do you have? I'm looking at options to put it somewhere vertical or at an angle but none are especially cheap.

Caporegime

Mines flat on a table but eventually want to mount it on a TV arm. Because that would look awesome!

Not going for the new UCS model. Same price as falcon, and it is no where near as awesome

Associate
I would also be interested in Mounting options for the Falcon, I am waiting for black friday to see if it drops to the same prices as last year, then I would be sorely tempted to buy it.

And the Liebherr is looking awesome, can't wait to get my hands on that. Also already seen it at 379Euros :)

Associate
I would also be interested in Mounting options for the Falcon, I am waiting for black friday to see if it drops to the same prices as last year, then I would be sorely tempted to buy it.

And the Liebherr is looking awesome, can't wait to get my hands on that. Also already seen it at 379Euros :)

I do like the look of the Liebherr. Have added it to my wanted list.

Associate
I've ordered one, looks like delivery from 1st October. Will post some piccies when it arrives and I start the build

I must have got my order in in slightly quicker because mine arrives on Monday. No idea where to put it though.. I put the falcon into a coffee table.

Associate
Smyth's toys are doing £10 off every £50 spent including lego until sunday 29th in store only. Doesnt include consoles, video games and related items. For example they have the millennium falcon for £649.99. Get £120 off the price, or spend an extra penny and get £130 off the price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom