***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Damn I missed the tumbler originally and I just got the 1989 Batmobile so I feel kind of obligated to buy the new release tumbler to partner with it!

Rzvi6oo.jpg

Nh9w5nG.jpg
I finished mine this week too, bit disappointed there's no engine/gearbox/drives haft but otherwise a satisfying build. My daughter doesn't like it as its boring due to no colours:cry:.

Soldato
So here’s a bit of an odd/interesting one, I didn’t pick up this set due to its fantastic colour scheme :p but because a) it was up for sale with a pricing error so I think I only paid £24, but more interestingly b) the pieces are the not the same scale as standard Lego/Alt bricks, they are approximately 3/4 of the size.

My thoughts, well actually quite impressed with the quality given the size, all functions work without issue and the clutch between pieces is decent.

Makes you wonder that if Lego were to do this scale if they could not only offer kits at a lower cost but also make even more complicated larger sets without having the space overhead.

Lin07_20086_PinkSuperBugatti01.jpg

Lin07_20086_PinkSuperBugatti02.jpg

Lin07_20086_PinkSuperBugatti03.jpg

OcUK Staff
Just a few pics of my LEGO collection with some of the sets from my childhood in the late 80s and 90s which I have on display at home. Hope you like it!

rvayj2h.jpg
jgsjHev.jpg

1LsjPUa.jpg

enqpYH8.jpg

uT6hiOT.jpg bH4IlKJ.jpg

I do have more in my games room too but this is the majority of the collection :)

Cheers

Bailey

Soldato
Damn I missed the tumbler originally and I just got the 1989 Batmobile so I feel kind of obligated to buy the new release tumbler to partner with it!

Rzvi6oo.jpg

Nh9w5nG.jpg
I've got that and last year's Batwing.
It's been great building them after Christmas with my son. Will probably get the Tumbler to do the same this year. Can't believe it's been 2 years since the 1989 Batmobile was released.

50790763902_9f028c4a28_b.jpg

Soldato
Got the Star Destroyer up in the loft with a few other more recent bits, whilst it doesn't look so big in this pic it was certainly too big for the loft hatch so interesting having to take it apart and put it back together again (and by interesting I mean a right pain in the backside :p). It takes up far too much floor space so I think I may offload it.

LegoLoft20211018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom