***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
My two epic builds are now complete. The Titanic:

kd00X5u.jpg

A very satisfying build and the result is spectacular. Looks just as good with the three parts on display as it does with the complete ship. It is massive and now got the problem of how and where to display it! :p

Finished this morning, the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37:

VuZfttP.jpg

Quite a complex build with lots of small parts but enjoyable. It is large and yet more display shelving to be done.

Just showing how large these are, a comparison of the stern section of the Titanic with the Lambo:

HCqzstm.jpg

That is enough Lego for the time being. :D Now for all that shelving. :p
Was going to say the titanic looks quite small, then realised it was a 1/3 of it:D.

Soldato
The Mrs bought a Lego Thanos Gauntlet plus a third party lighting kit to make it light up. She was hoping that 950odd pieces was going to last between Xmas and New Years - I think I'd completed it in couple of hours :D

Man of Honour
Some detail from the stern section of the Titanic:

R46FA7J.jpg

Be great if you could take a side on picture of the Lambo with it parked in the middle of the side of the full Titanic

bQJEuLc.jpg

So 54" : 23" in length but my phone camera has made the Titanic look smaller than it really is. No more photos for now, it is now in two sections again as I need my desk back.

Soldato
Some detail from the stern section of the Titanic:

R46FA7J.jpg

bQJEuLc.jpg

So 54" : 23" in length but my phone camera has made the Titanic look smaller than it really is. No more photos for now, it is now in two sections again as I need my desk back.
Much Thanks for this :)

I just got back from looking at one in my local shop but the box was damaged and i didn't want to pay over £500 for it with a damaged box
(looks like it was the last one they had in stock as well ) :(

Associate
I've always wondered if your username is related to Ninco slot cars, now I know :)

I've still got a few at my mum's place in Holland, was a member of a club as a teenager. My Parma was insanely faster though, provided it didn't have to take any corners :D

Correct mate :)

Used to race ready to run (RTR) basically off the shelf cars, all very informal and a great laugh. My club was above a pub so all very informal. Now a casual collector of retro vintage stuff nowadays. Parma's are a different league, insane. :D

@rodders if you do dig out the collection, and they need a bit of TLC, please don't hesitate to get in touch, I have a spare parts I need to clear. :)

Caporegime

Used to race ready to run (RTR) basically off the shelf cars, all very informal and a great laugh. My club was above a pub so all very informal. Now a casual collector of retro vintage stuff nowadays. Parma's are a different league, insane. :D

@rodders if you do dig out the collection, and they need a bit of TLC, please don't hesitate to get in touch, I have a spare parts I need to clear. :)

Damn, now you've just sent me down nostalgia lane! I can't remember which cars I have exactly, apart from the F1 GTR and the Mercedes CLK GTR. Pretty sure I've got a Jag of sorts too, will need to ask my mum to send me some photos :)

Soldato

Long shot, but you’ve not got any R4 or R5 curves going spare have you? :p

Got a fairly decent amount of Ninco track but it’s hard to come by these days

Associate
Long shot, but you’ve not got any R4 or R5 curves going spare have you? :p

Got a fairly decent amount of Ninco track but it’s hard to come by these days

Sadly no. Ninco track is hard to come by in the UK as I would buy it (its the best track in my view).

Only have Scalextric car parts, have a bit amassed over the years (older stuff).

Ninco cars such as cars Diddums mentions are brilliant. Such a shame Ninco slots is virtually defunct now. :(

Apologies for diverting the thread from Lego.

Associate
I've got 4 modular buildings that have been sat in the cupboard for a few years plus the new Boutique Hotel.. Going to build a very small streetscene to go on a new unit I'm making... Is anybody having a muck about with the MILS system? My lad picked up a few road plates at christmas - and they're really cool - but just don't know if I can stretch (I can, obvs - justify is the correct word) to the extra dosh to make baseplates upon baseplates for the buildings to sit at the right height??

Soldato
The 2018-2020 Hogwarts sets are very nice they do link together nicely. Each is focussed on a different year so you get different themed characters.
I have some of the new modular Hogwarts 2021 onwards stored away as future Christmas pressies for the kids. Only complaint I’ve heard is the modular design limits the depth of the sets but there are some clever things like the girls bathroom set for the Polyjuice Mistake is the entrance for the Chamber of Secrets set when you link them.
The little books Hogwarts Moments are nice and compact but they’ve already retired 2 after less than a year, I think they’re very funky.

I have had a major HP Lego addiction this year. Need to put a stop :(

Back
Top Bottom