***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
That looks all kind of wrong to be honest

that looks like a chunky turd, horrendous!

That Chewy looks horrendous.

It does look very creepy, I’ll say that much.

Yeah its as good as you can do with lego at that size. Just doesn't lend to lego.

Same as star trek ships don't.

I've now watched the 360 vid and it doesn't get much better.

Knowing Lego, they can often look better in person than in the pics though. These types of models don't every seem to photo well.

Still £180 for a statue may go the way of the Black Panther Bust with Hands and the static Hulkbuster.

Soldato
A few recent builds, another 1:5th bike. An R1 by Panlos, 2347 pieces, comes with a lighting kit, fantastic quality/instructions and only £41 which is a major difference compared to the Lego 1:5th bikes that are £200+

Been going through loads of Speed Champion type sets, both Lego and alt brands. The Mould King kits even come with display cases.

Completely run out of space at the mo, although going to swap a few of the shelves with longer ones, plus I think I've found a way of mounting the Speed Champion cars to the loft trusses.

Soldato
Completely run out of space at the mo, although going to swap a few of the shelves with longer ones, plus I think I've found a way of mounting the Speed Champion cars to the loft trusses.

If that the same lego shuttle i have which i haven't built yet i didn't realise it was so big :eek: :eek: :eek:
Mine the 10283 set

Last edited:
Soldato
So, finally more or less ready to start assemble the broken down lego set from after my move. Thought I take a picture of it before I start though, for a bit of fun ! :p

12g6NOQ.jpg

21046 - Empire State Building
21052 - Dubai
21047 - Las Vegas
21045 - Trafalgar Square
21039 - Shanghai
21044 - Paris
21042 - Statue of Liberty
21043 - San Francisco
21028 - New York City
21030 - US States Capitol Building
75255 - Yoda
75278 - Star Wars D-O
07181 - TIE Interceptor
42083 - Bugatti Chiron (2 containers)
42056 - Porsche
10256 - Taj Mahal
10253 - Big Ben
10258 - London Bus (2 containers)
10262 - James Bond Aston Martin
10265 - Ford Mustang
21303 - Wall-E
10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

Associate
A few recent builds, another 1:5th bike. An R1 by Panlos, 2347 pieces, comes with a lighting kit, fantastic quality/instructions and only £41 which is a major difference compared to the Lego 1:5th bikes that are £200+

Been going through loads of Speed Champion type sets, both Lego and alt brands. The Mould King kits even come with display cases.

Impressive collection! How do you find the non-lego speed champion style kits?

Associate

That bike is rather nice, I have the bmw and this looks great as well

Soldato
I be buying the new Yamaha MT10-SP lego set for sure :):):) :) :)

I got it ;):);)

vVguCFa.jpg

Associate
Like the look of the new Liebherr crane but also think the price per brick is awful at just over €0.23 per brick. I'll try pick up up at some stage if/when to goes on sale. Yamaha is on the list for me, too

Back
Top Bottom