***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I’ve got my Saturn V wall mounted on a wicked bricks stand. Works really well and keeps it out of the way or from getting knocked over.

I’m sure they’ll whip up a wall mount for this in no time.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I’ve got my Saturn V wall mounted on a wicked bricks stand. Works really well and keeps it out of the way or from getting knocked over.

I’m sure they’ll whip up a wall mount for this in no time.

Mine sits on my desk. It takes up the space of a mug. But the concorde.. It'd wipe out 1/3 of my desk space on that.

Shuttle is just narrow enough to go on a shelf.. But that concorde? No way

Associate
Haven't bought any Lego sets for about 4 years now, but have an urge to build something that would make a good display piece. Looking at the Titanic ( it's expensive, but looks amazing ) and the R2-D2 model. Any recommendations ? For reference, in the past I have built several of the Star Wars UCS models ( X-wing, Slave 1, Snowspeeder, Millenium Falcon, Tie Fighter ) and a whole bunch of Technic models eg. Porsche 911 GT3, Bugatti Chiron, Mercedes Benz Arocs.

Caporegime
This is fate.

OM8NONN.jpg

Haby birtdoy to me!

Soldato
I have bought 100s of lego sets in the past, and maybe once or twice I've had a part damaged or missing, but my other half opened up one of the set's I got her earlier this year and it had a whole bag missing. Box was sealed with no signs of it being damaged, its maybe to late to go back to wherever I bought it from or to contact lego about it.

Back
Top Bottom