***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Well Slave 1 still not arrived, unfortunately its with yodel :(

Apparently theyve attempted delivery 3 times this week, but no one was in. Weird because I've been on nights this week, and have been in literally all week.

Now they're 'holding it' while talking to the sender apparently, just going to cancel and order it from somewhere else.

Soldato

Apparently theyve attempted delivery 3 times this week, but no one was in. Weird because I've been on nights this week, and have been in literally all week.

Now they're 'holding it' while talking to the sender apparently, just going to cancel and order it from somewhere else.

I just collected my latest Lego purchase from one of Yodel's depots, though I know they don't have the greatest of reputations in terms of care for your parcels.

Associate

How are Yodel still in business, awful company and I cringe if I find out they are supposed to be delivering anything of mine

Soldato
I just collected my latest Lego purchase from one of Yodel's depots, though I know they don't have the greatest of reputations in terms of care for your parcels.

This depot is over an hour away and im busy all weekend :( .

Annoyingly they didn't bother ringing me at all, I've given my phone number to lego CS, they tried ringing me back and left a message but all I could work out was 'yodel are having trouble finding your address' (I doubt that very much, 5000 people work here 24/7) and they left me a number to quote when I rang back, but signal was so bad half of the number is undecipherable.

Lego CS has been good, they tried to get back to me within 4 hours of me emailing them, but I've got a feeling they wont be able to sort it out thanks to yodel.

Soldato
I want those sets but the £20 ones seem to dive in price fairly quickly so I held off on them. The last escape pod was the same got it for about half the rrp. Like reys speeder thing, £6 off that in a matter of weeks. If the droid escape hit's £10 like the last one I will buy a job lot for a jawa army!

They're supposed to increase in price! :(

Associate
Was out shopping in my local Asda when suddenly I spot a Minifigures Series 15 box... and they were 2 for £4! :eek:

So there I stood, feeling packets for probably a good half hour or so... ignoring the odd look and glance from other shoppers and staff :p

I thought for sure I had a shark but turns out it was another golden god :( But still, not bad for a first try eh! :D

nVvhKxR.jpg

Caporegime
I'm just going to buy a set again from ebay. I found it fun to try to get the right ones from packets but I found that swap site a pain. I want a couple of spacemen though so will feel those out.

Caporegime
I wonder if they will re-release or refresh the Athletes minifig series for the Rio Olympics? Did they release other nations figures or were Team GB the only set?

Back
Top Bottom