**** The Official OnePlus 6T Thread ****

Soldato
Anyone recommend a good screen protector for the 6t? I've had the official one break on me twice seeminlgy over nothing (seems to be well documented) ; in comparison my s7 one lasted for the whol 2 years.

Soldato
Thinking about getting this as my contract expires and I've just smashed my s7 screen, doh!!

Always wanted a oneplus phone.

Vodafone currently offering 15GB data for £35pm, I can get better elsewhere it seems?!
Ended up getting 50GB data plus 2yr Spotify for 36.

Absolutely loving this phone at the moment!!!

Soldato
Anyone recommend a good screen protector for the 6t? I've had the official one break on me twice seeminlgy over nothing (seems to be well documented) ; in comparison my s7 one lasted for the whol 2 years.
If the screen is like the OP6 then I'd recommend getting one of those wet apply film protectors. TG protectors seem to be rubbish for screens that aren't flat. This is what I'm using on my OP6. They're great. You just gotta wait a few days and the bubbles will go.

Soldato
I'm having issues with mine, can anyone help?

Google play seems to take an age for anything to update or download, seems to hang on the download bit for a while before anything happens.

Now when I go to play a game and log in via Google play, it just hangs on the loading screen and doesn't go past that.

Any ideas? Seems to be an issue with Google play and their service I think, not sure how to wipe cache on Google play services ?

Soldato
I'm having issues with mine, can anyone help?

Google play seems to take an age for anything to update or download, seems to hang on the download bit for a while before anything happens.

Now when I go to play a game and log in via Google play, it just hangs on the loading screen and doesn't go past that.

Any ideas? Seems to be an issue with Google play and their service I think, not sure how to wipe cache on Google play services ?
Fixed with a factory reset, works flawlessly now !

Associate
I've been looking at upgrading my OP3 to a 6T as my camera is borked and i may as well take that as a hint to update. Is there any hint as to whether the release of the 7 will effect the price of the 6T?

Associate
Any recommendations for screen protectors? got a 3rd party toughened glass but its cracked in the top right corner neat to the alert slider. I think this is the weakest point in the bumper case (most flex), the edges of the screen seem to be slightly curved so never get a perfect fit on the edges. The reviews of the delayed OnePlus TG screen protector look like they suffer similar issues

Back
Top Bottom