**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Just saying, the comment was along the lines in 10 years you wont need a land line, already we mainly just use broadband... I'm saying, we don't need landlines now, just broadband... Land line used to refer to your phone line. Broadband comes in on something else (and most times now your phone line comes through that too now I think). I think 25 years ago was when you would get your internet cut off because someone tried to make a phone call :) Anyway, heading way off topic :)

Soldato
Now that the 7 Pro has been out a few weeks and the camera updated, does anyone regret buying the phone or sent it back for any reason?

Soldato
Just saying, the comment was along the lines in 10 years you wont need a land line, already we mainly just use broadband... I'm saying, we don't need landlines now, just broadband... Land line used to refer to your phone line. Broadband comes in on something else (and most times now your phone line comes through that too now I think). I think 25 years ago was when you would get your internet cut off because someone tried to make a phone call :) Anyway, heading way off topic :)
No my 76mb broadband comes down my phone line.

I don't regret it but, it's not perfect. I still think the camera is a bit rubbish but I think most phone cameras are when I'm used to a proper camera.

The 90hz I can't notice even if I try looks the same as 60hz to me.
The curve screen is a big downside I won't have another no matter what but I'm not sending this phone back.
The fingerprint sensor is verging on useless for me.

Soldato

Plenty of people still use BT, Plusnet and sky fibre. That all comes through the ancient telephone landline at upto 80meg.

Virgin are a nightmare so I stay away. Ideal scenario would be fttp, but that usually reserved for new builds.

Soldato
9.5.8 changelog

Changelog:
  • System
    • Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
    • Optimized compatibility for third-party Type-C headphones
    • Updated Android security patch to 2019.05
    • General bug fixes and improvements
  • Phone
    • Improved audio quality
  • Camera
    • Fixed issue with the pop up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked

Soldato
OP
Just the screen, i did have some overspill come out from the middle sides when i did mine but i used the 2 slim dust stickers to cover the side buttons beforehand which helped.

Soldato
I've had the phone for 2 days now and love it. I've not put a case on it as the phone just looks so lovely without.

Putting a case on it feels like putting vinyl seat covers on a gorgeous leather sofa.

I've got a £50 excess on my house contents accidental damage so I'm going to rely on that to protect the phone.

I would like the back to be less slippy - almost wish dbrand did a clear textured skin.

Back
Top Bottom