1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Deluxe1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Deluxe1

Soldato

Thanks.

2. TheOracle

Capodecina

Gcam crashes, plus the photos look fake

3. kona786

Capodecina

Pics look well over cooked.

4. Deluxe1

Soldato

Anyone looking for a cheaper Whitestone alternative then I can highly recommend this one:

G-Color OnePlus 7 Pro Screen Protector,[Full Adhesive][Case Friendly][Fingerprints Sensor Compatible][Scratch Resistance]Tempered Glass Screen Protector for OnePlus 7 Pro-Lifetime Replacement Warranty https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RVF2NBT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Zv2fDb911DJEQ

5. biron_w

Sgarrista

I have one of those and it's great. I've had it for nearly 2 weeks and I've not had any issues at all.

6. NiCkNaMe

Mobster

Do you even need screen protectors? My original one peeled as soon as it'd come outta the box so half tempted to just run without one now. Not like I ever resell a phone, given I seem to lose most of them eventually :D

7. Paul11

Capodecina

Just got mine. (coming from a Mate 10)

I am not a fan of curved screens and im hoping in time ill get used to it

but otherwise first impressions are very good

8. wayne wonder

Associate

Thats why im thinking of just getting the one plus 7 standard or picking up a cheap 6t

9. biron_w

Sgarrista

I don't see what the problem with curved screens is. This is the first phone I've used with one and I've not had any issues with it at all :confused:

10. Paul11

Capodecina

the curve gives off a glare at certain angles and is distracting whilst adding nothing, ill get used to it though

the screen is no where near as nice as the pro though

11. Deluxe1

Soldato

I still haven't fully taken to the curved screen, hopefully next time they ditch it or make it less of a curve. I just don't see the point to it other than to copy samsung.

12. Hyburnate

Capodecina

Mine seems to have one little bubble that appeared after 48HRs, quite a daunting application - Wonder what the adhesive is like underneath?

13. Deluxe1

Soldato

I installed another similar to this before this one and that one came away after 48 hours and it just peeled off and left nothing behind.

14. IvanDobskey

Soldato

Have to say I'd probably prefer a flat screen, but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

15. TheOracle

Capodecina

Love this phone, it's absolutely brilliant. Wasn't sure about the curved screen after owning an s8 (albeit for only an hour) and hating it, but this seems much better.

Unfortunately the same can't be said for the new wireless bullet v2 earphones. Had to send them back for a refund. Trying some ticpods at the minute, and they are pretty damn good!

16. FishLicker

Wise Guy

Its not the distortion that bothers me about curved screens, its the accidental touches on the sides. Basically they’re nearly unusable without a case, but then pretty much nearly everyone uses a case so...

17. Paul11

Capodecina

18. PatZ1989

Wise Guy

On the topic of accessories, has anyone had any joy with third party chargers that supply the warp charge? OnePlus want £40-£50 for one and that feels a bit steep

Cheers!

19. robj20

Sgarrista

No I just slow charge mine not even unwrapped the warp charger.

20. PatZ1989

Wise Guy

I feel like you're going for sarcasm? but just in case - why would you not use the warp charge? :confused: