*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Makes me think something is going to be Big in Japan for release.
Though I dont particularly buy the whole 'we will have Japanese games for Japan' for February as the reasoning for that delay rather than its more than a captive region for Sony, them getting ahead in Asia is about as big as anywhere else in the world...

Wonder how many consoles theyve actually produced to attempt that? Four months to cover the most significant/developing gaming regions is a bit mental...

ps3ud0 :cool:

KGrHqZp0E63ZpJqUwBO8qKDYS60_35_zps4cd619de.jpg

I don't have any weapons of mass destruction! :D

With the vague idea that Platinum might go first partyy themselves, I think I pick up a WiiU rather than a XO as my second console - gonna keep watching what stuff is slated for 2014

Really need a new gaming headset, wish manus would come out with what they are doing for the next-gen consoles...

It's the first time that I'm actually looking forward to this console. I was very late going to ps3 ownership. I cannot wait to play Assassins Creed 4 on it, the graphics look amazing from what I've seen, gameplay as well.

Anyone got a link for the Sony keynote? I know its not gonna be streamed but not sure who is documenting it, might jsut stick with arstechnica. Also am I right in thinking it starts at 2.30am?!?

My sleep patterns a bit messed up due to exams so I was considering it, in between GTA5 gaming, thank god I can relax for a few days and enjoy that. I just wanna find out what those unannounced games are, though I suspect theyll be targetting Japanese gamers/launch...

Vita - PS4 remote play has been tested and is lagfree.... This is excellent news to me as a new father of twins.

This is going to come in really handy.

Back
Top Bottom