*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

That's pretty ****, so if I bought BF4 disc for PS3 and wanted to upgrade I'd have to pay £10 and then keep the disc for the ps3 one??

Might as well sell it and buy fresh, unless it's a one time activation that the disc is needed for....video seemed to suggest otherwise though :/

You need the disc to play the game, it's not surprising that they're not going to let you sell-on the PS3 version of the game.

That's pretty ****, so if I bought BF4 disc for PS3 and wanted to upgrade I'd have to pay £10 and then keep the disc for the ps3 one??

Might as well sell it and buy fresh, unless it's a one time activation that the disc is needed for....video seemed to suggest otherwise though :/

Yes you are given a code. You then download the digital copy of the game but you need your PS3 game disc in the drive in order to run it. I don't think it's a bad idea. It'd cost a lot more than £10 if you were trade in your PS3 disc to get the PS4 version.

are you smoking crack?

so your telling me you would prefer them to allow people to buy a full game for £10 essentially?

because if you can sell the ps3 version on, essentially what i could do is go to a mates house, borrow his game, buy the ps4 upgrade version for £10 and then give him his game back.

please put the crack pipe down.

are you smoking crack?

so your telling me you would prefer them to allow people to buy a full game for £10 essentially?

because if you can sell the ps3 version on, essentially what i could do is go to a mates house, borrow his game, buy the ps4 upgrade version for £10 and then give him his game back.

please put the crack pipe down.

Yes that's what my jet lagged mind was going on..

I was being too optimistic about this upgrade thing, just crap though that I'd have to keep the disc around.

Yes that's what my jet lagged mind was going on..

I was being too optimistic about this upgrade thing, just crap though that I'd have to keep the disc around.

well i am getting fifa 14 on the ps3 and have gta 5 already.

got a ps4 on order for launch day and these are the only 2 games i see playing tbh, the number of different games i play has dropped considerably every year, and i only like specific types of games.

i was thinking of selling my launch ps4 for a profit and re-buying next year rather than having to sell all my ps3 games and then re-buy more expensive ps4 versions but if i can pay £10 to play them on it, imo it's going to be worth doing.

what i fear though is, it's only going to be do-able on sony's first party games, therefore no GTA 5 and no FIFA, which puts me back at square one.

Back
Top Bottom