*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

What you want to know? Specs have been out for months and voice and facial recognition have been confirmed (not sure at launch). The PS4 also has a pre-loaded game that consists of mini games using the camera/DS4.
Specs are listed here http://uk.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Eye
and playroom stuff http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/...-playroom-is-everything-i-didnt-know-i-wanted

Ah thanks for the links. It just seems lime there's a lot more information out there on the Kinnect 2.

As for it always been on I guess its a kind of silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark lense you could say.

The Amazon bundles are fantastic. I originally pre-ordered:

PS4
Watch Dogs
Battlefield 4

Total = £441.99

With the bundle:

PS4
Watch Dogs
Sony DualShock 4
+ Battlefield 4 on a separate order

Total: £429

No complaints from me :)

PS4
Watch Dogs
Battlefield 4

Total = £441.99

With the bundle:

PS4
Watch Dogs
Sony DualShock 4

Mine's the same but im debating on wether to cancel BF4 and just order it for the PC and play it on that, considering it will be out a month earlier on current gen and pc.

PS4
Watch Dogs
Battlefield 4

Total = £441.99

With the bundle:

PS4
Watch Dogs
Sony DualShock 4

The way you've worded that makes me think you think your getting an extra controller? Your not though, just the one that everyone gets with the console im afraid. Only the Killzone Mega Bundle (or those deals with seperate items added on top of that package) includes a second controller.

I guess it depends on your interest in a second controller, a camera and Killzone. If you have an interest in them all its basically like getting on of those items free plus a few quid off. Works for me :).

Ive gone for the same one as it seemed the best deal, not sure if i actually need a camera though, can always sell i suppose

Certainly glad I didn't pre-order a PS4 now, as I will be heading out of the country for three weeks bang on the 29th of November.

Guess I will definitely be waiting until January now.

I got the bundle email last night but I'm now in two minds whether to cancel my pre-order all together. With the limited selection of launch games and a backlog of games on PC, 360 and Vita I can't see me playing it much in the next few months. Coupled with being spoilt with cheap PC games and PS+ I struggle to justify spending £40+ on a game :(

The way you've worded that makes me think you think your getting an extra controller? Your not though, just the one that everyone gets with the console im afraid. Only the Killzone Mega Bundle (or those deals with seperate items added on top of that package) includes a second controller.

:mad:

Ah well, I'm still saving 20 quid which is better than a kick in the teeth!

I went for the mega bundle, the camera will come in handy as no doubt kids will make use of it, FIFA 14 will get played a lot in our household and killzone is the one launch title I was going to buy anyhow. A second controller won't get much use other then when I give the kids a game of FIFA maybe, but its a while package and I won't need to get anything other then games for it, and I've got ps+ already so I'm all set..

Have I got this right, got my Amazon email for bundles, but if I prefer to just keep as it is, I do not do a thing, and it'll just arrive Nov 29th alone? - Just want Fifa and another controller you see.

Back
Top Bottom