*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Well no one was talking about the sales stuff in this thread - Xenon89 posted some tweets about people queuing for PS4s, thats all, you made it into some conversation about sales. Indeed Id have thought you would have got the hint since the last sales thread got locked because this topic just isnt worth discussing so early on...

What you said was wrong, I doubt you meant to mislead, but least you were corrected - even MS made sure they put in 'in December' in their PR about the NPD numbers so I dont see why you get offended over such a correction...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Macro, all I see you post is anti PlayStation 4 stuff. Why can't you just stay out of the thread? Would mean posters aren't going to have to wade through a lot of petty arguments.

On topic, is there a list of PlayStation Plus games coming up for release on PlayStation 4?

Soldato
Perhaps you'd be less touchy if you hadn't tried to manufacture an argument that clearly wasn't there in the first place?

If it was a remarkable coincidence and you just hadn't followed my several posts explaining the point rather than trying to selective quote to point score them I apologise. You do seem to have exceptional form at trying to pick an argument with me at any opportunity and then going all passive aggressive if you get a reply however.

Perhaps now would be a good point to give it a rest or actually contribute? Do you think the wider spread of Sonys PS4 allocation globally is a good strategy or a mistake giving MS an opening in the USA?

I would think the fact that the PS4 is still ahead in the US, UK and seemingly most other countries they both have launch in Sony allocation is working out Well. MS concentrating on their most important market has worked out ok and the gap between the two could have been bigger if they had used some of the US units for other countries. Time will tell which was the better idea and it will be a few months or years until we know the whole picture.

Soldato
Posts RTM'd.

Macro, quit banging on about sales figures. It's too early to tell, let's see in 6 months eh?

Everyone else, quit feeding him!
Sigh...

Ok, just to be very clear I only mentioned the sales figures once briefly as part of a reply to Xenons posts about queues. It was a quick background to why I though the queues could be in part be because of limited supply. The only person to get hung up about Sales figures and start a discussion/argument about December or not was Ps3ud0. I was pondering if Sonys strategy of launch PS4 in 50 countrys (and hence the queues) rather than 13 might have paid off or not.

Jeeze...

**Edit*8 Perhaps I shouldn't have bitten at Ps3udos posts and ended up trying to explain myself, if that was disruptive I do apologize however it wasn't supposed to be, the original post genuinely just debating the background to the queues and the launch strategy which I think is pretty fair for the thread on the back of Xenons post? If you think it was posting about "sales" figure I'd be happy to delete it, but I honestly think if you read the post you'll see it wasn't particularly and the subsequent posts were Ps3udo trying to argue if I'd meant December or not, which I straight away said I had missed and that it didn't really matter anyway as the point was around PS4 supply, global release and queues rather than sales numbers. Whilst i accept this is a PS4 thread I'm not sure my post was particularly off topic. /shrug

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry Davey, i'll nuke the argumentative posts to tidy the thread, the sales stuff was genuinely only mentioned in the first post as a brief reference in part of the reason I thought the lines Xenon mentioned were in part due to low supply because of the global launch however.

Back
Top Bottom