*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
It won't be the same as PC max settings though.

Its actually better

PC:

ku-xlarge.gif

PS4/XB1:

ku-xlarge.gif

Caporegime
Do you get one of those blue plastic Bluray cases with the Digipack version or is just a cardboard pack or what? bit confused by what it is really. :o it's not a digital download version is it?

PS4 ordered last night. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone ordered the Infamous:SS Special Edition? Was after it but Amazon want £20 on top of the normal version (£65). Only really want that version for the Cole Legacy DLC tbh, hopefully it comes out to purchase when the game launches...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Anyone ordered the Infamous:SS Special Edition? Was after it but Amazon want £20 on top of the normal version (£65). Only really want that version for the Cole Legacy DLC tbh, hopefully it comes out to purchase when the game launches...

I did consider it but the package seems a bit "meh".

I'm sure they will release the DLC - companies will do anything for extra cash :rolleyes:

Associate

Yep that's all I want from it and just cannot justify the extra money for what you get, plus I have enough physical stuff littered around from LE's xD

Soldato
Does anyone find the eject button a bit of a pain?

It sometimes takes a number of pressing attempts for discs to eject , although I do use the controller more to eject discs ,I do sometimes try the button on the console , they seem badly designed or perhaps its just my console?

Associate
Does anyone find the eject button a bit of a pain?

It sometimes takes a number of pressing attempts for discs to eject , although I do use the controller more to eject discs ,I do sometimes try the button on the console , they seem badly designed or perhaps its just my console?

mine is the same i thought my console was faulty to start with even tho i only use the controller to eject now hate the eject button on the console

Soldato
To somebody that was unsure which console to go for, what made you go for the PS4 over the Xbox One?

The exclusive games should be your deciding factor. If you want Halo, Forza, Dead rising, Gears of war you would choose Xbox, if Unchartered, Killzone, Gran turismo, Little big planet, Infamous are more up your street the go for PS.

The Kinect and TV features of the Xbox did nothing for me and on the whole I prefer Sony's exclusive so I went PS4.

Caporegime
To somebody that was unsure which console to go for, what made you go for the PS4 over the Xbox One?
I just looked at what happened with the PS3 and X360 through their lives and how well they were supported and what exclusive catalogue/developer was more in tune with my tastes. I cant see how this gen wont be more of the same when it comes to policies/gaming tastes...

Back
Top Bottom