*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
It's brand new I don't think they'll buy me another just yet "why what's wrong with it?" "uumm can't view Xenon's gifs on ocuk forum (that I shouldn't be looking at anyway!)". Actually yeah that could work :D

Looks epic btw. Absolutely stunning.

Caporegime
Ahsan Rasheed is releasing a series of very interesting tweets today, saying there is a big Sony game yet to be announced that will set new standards for Sony quality.

Sounds great, also Driveclub is supposed to look amazing!

Caporegime
OP
Ahsan Rasheed is releasing a series of very interesting tweets today, saying there is a big Sony game yet to be announced that will set new standards for Sony quality.

Sounds great, also Driveclub is supposed to look amazing!

this guy is a doctor in pakistan?

also he's not claiming something which is hard to believe, sony making a game in secret for their new console which is going to be amazing? they will leak it shortly, etc. developers don't announce games as soon as they start making them, they announce them after they have some footage of them working, etc. so they some media to show off. obviously sony would be developing games for their new console and obviously they would make them look amazing.

also that drive club looks amazing when we have already seen footage of it months ago and it looked really good. that's not exactly insider info either.

his second job must be a psychic hotline

Caporegime
OP
Anyone aware of a PS4/Vita bundle?

£500+?

i don't think this would fly tbh, i don't think any handheld has ever been released with a console. never mind after a recession.

if you want both just buy them both separately, bundles are usually never cheaper anyway than buying separately from the cheapest possible sources.

PS4 can be had for £330 delivered on it's own

Caporegime
Man anything Steampunk and Im there (why cant Thief be Thief :(, please turn up Dishonored 2) - but like Destiny I need to see more. Just great to see capable portable devs upping their game for the home console , hopefully SCE Bend will do the same...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Am I getting this right, the game will have black borders on the top and bottom of the screen?
Its meant to be 'cinematic' and I kinda see what they are saying, but theres an obvious bonus of less pixels to draw. Really hate seeing such phrases used in this context where one of the advantages is enhancement in performance (30fps is more 'cinematic' is the worst).

Not sure about black borders for a game in all honesty, dont mind in non-interactive stuff like film, but as someone who has a 24" 1920x1200 monitor and doesnt use 1:1 pixel mapping for games I can see this being something I dont like/will need to get used to. That being said I cant wait for 2.35:1 HDTVs if they ever turn up with decent content support

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Order 1886 looks very interesting so far. Certainly another game on my list to keep an eye on.

During PS3 era, there were constantly 20+ games on my list of ones to check on nearer release but I liked only about 5-6 games in the last few years.
So I'm hoping the PS4 is different and that more of them deliver to my tastes. Most certainly a LOT of promise

Back
Top Bottom