*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
It's a sad day today. Unplugged my PS4 Pro and will put it in its box later ready to sell. :(

The poor thing has just been sitting there for 12+ months since I got my PC last April. I haven't bought anything new like Spiderman or Days Gone. I'm just going to wait now for PS5 and get the games then in case they release 4K remasters or something.

mines sat untouched for months now too. I only really have it for fifa. I will keep it though, just on the off chance that an amazing exclusive comes out before PS5.

Associate
It's a sad day today. Unplugged my PS4 Pro and will put it in its box later ready to sell. :(

The poor thing has just been sitting there for 12+ months since I got my PC last April. I haven't bought anything new like Spiderman or Days Gone. I'm just going to wait now for PS5 and get the games then in case they release 4K remasters or something.
It will be sad to see it go, but better to sell now if you don't use it while the prices are still reasonably high.

I keep looking at buying a ps4 just to play some of the exclusives but then I think argh I need a pro for better fps and then I need a 4k TV and then it becomes expensive! I have a decent pc too but been playing halo 1 and 2 on OG xbox recently!

I really want the ffvii remake and that might sway me to get a ps4 but if the ps5 is coming next year and plays all ps4 games, I'd be best off waiting really. Ps5 will be ace or ps4 prices will be rock bottom. Just hope my sense keeps me from buying one on black Friday!!

Soldato
Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller - New Fall Colors Trailer

Get a look at the new Dualshock 4 colors coming in fall 2019: Rose Gold, Titanium Blue, Electric Purple, and Red Camouflage.

PlayStation 4 - Rose Gold Headset and DualShock 4 Trailer

Get a look at the Rose Gold Edition headset, coming in November 2019.

not sure if these are NA only or not

Soldato
As a long standing PC gamer I'm considering dabbling in the console world of gaming, mainly for the PS4 exclusives. Is it still worth buying a PS4 at the moment? Not done much research on the PS5 but is it coming out early next year?

Caporegime
As a long standing PC gamer I'm considering dabbling in the console world of gaming, mainly for the PS4 exclusives. Is it still worth buying a PS4 at the moment? Not done much research on the PS5 but is it coming out early next year?

The PS5 isn't expected until November 2020 at the latest count. It will have BC with PS4 but I guess it just depends on two things 1) Are you willing to wait another year but pay full price, maybe £499 for PS5 or 2) Do you want to spend half that on a PS4 and use it now.

There are plenty of decent exclusives for it like 5 Uncharted games, The Last Of Us, Killzone, Days Gone, Infamous Second Son, God of War, Spider-Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, etc. with a few more coming next year - Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part II.

Associate
If any of these games peaks your interest in terms of available PS4 exclusives then I think you're better off getting cheapest PS4 you can find to enjoy them.
Bloodborne
Days Gone(Mixed review)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Death Stranding(later this year)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake (next year)
Ghost of Tsushima(To be released)
God of war 2018
Gran Turismo Sport
Infamous
Persona 5
Killzone Shadowfall
Fist of the north star Lost Paradise
Yakuza 6(This may also get PC port but nothing confirmed)
Judgment (Studio that develop Yakuza, this may get PC port but just have to wait and see)
The Last Guardian
The last of us 2 (To be released)
mediEvil remake
Ratchet and clank 2016
Spiderman 2018
Uncharted 4
Until Dawn

Re-releases(remastered):
Uncharted 1-3
God of war 2&3
Shadow of Colossus
Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1&2 (also available on PC)
The Last of us 1

Probably missing few more but get the gist.

Soldato
Anyone seen the electric purple controller for pre-order in the UK. Game has the red camo, Amazon has the gold, no sign of purple.

I see purple on US sites and on French amazon, but nothing in the UK yet :(.

Soldato
The Only On PlayStation Collection.

PlayStation® proudly presents ten of the most acclaimed and celebrated games that are Only On PlayStation®. These signature titles feature new interpretations of their iconic artwork as collectible sleeves – and are available now from GAME.

nice art style not sure about the concept though

Back
Top Bottom