*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
Do you need a PSN account? Dropped mine last year, and not missed it, but fancy giving this a go for the money! Seems to offer good value for my kids

Soldato
Pulled the trigger on EA Access - £20 not too bad.

Downloaded Battlefield 5 and had a couple of evenings on it - pretty dire game, lacking content, so happy I never bothered with this on release/full price. Need for Speed Rivals - erm, not great, might give it another crack but turned it off during the interactive intro. Other than these, I've grabbed Battlefield Hardline and at least have enjoyed the SP in that so far.

Soldato
Would you mind doing me a quick favour?

It's just to check on a EA Access game you've downloaded - press options -> Information. Just to see when it says it expires, as I bought 12 months as well, but every game I download says it expires in 27 days.

I'll do that when I get home from work. I take it, that you check this from the cross media bar - or whatever PS4 calls it, rather than in the EA app?

Associate
That's possibly the default period for those that pay monthly?

I was just expecting it to say 365 days, like it does when you purchase a year of PS+, but for me I bought 12 months EA Access and it says the games expire in 27 (was 30 when I started it) days, if it resets after that period e.g 12 months x 30 days instead of 365. That fine, I was just wondering if it's the same for other people.

Because if its not and it's my end, Yay... the fun of contacting EA Support..

Soldato
Have they decreased the amount it costs for PSN plus then?

Cause I think going from the decent amount of games ranging from the PS4 down to PS Vita games, to just 2 games (august is Wipeout and Sniper Elite 4 btw) Is pretty rubbish, glad I paid very little for my year sub.

Associate
I see that same - I assume it must do it month by month, and just keep on rolling until your year's sub runs out?

Yea, it's got to be if it's the same for both of us.

Hopefully I won't have to download 70 odd gig every month :D

Yea, imagine if that was in the small print somewhere, "We'll let you play all these game for a decent price" But... You have to re-download the games every month. :p:D

Thanks for checking for me. :)

Caporegime
It's a sad day today. Unplugged my PS4 Pro and will put it in its box later ready to sell. :(

The poor thing has just been sitting there for 12+ months since I got my PC last April. I haven't bought anything new like Spiderman or Days Gone. I'm just going to wait now for PS5 and get the games then in case they release 4K remasters or something.

Back
Top Bottom