*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Hi guys. I'm wanting to take my Pro apart and give it a clean, reapply thermal paste and pads. Got the thermal paste already, does anyone know what thickness the thermal pads need to be?

Associate
Hopefully Sony commit to improving the PS4 compatibility library on PS5 so I can put it in storage. I wouldn't be confident taking the system apart (plus i'm too lazy), PS3 was easy, PS4 seems there's a bit less room for error. Glad to hear it's actually been beneficial though.

Soldato
I have a pair of Edifier 1280T speakers, and a Hisense A6250 (atm, new TV coming next week) I have tried connecting them via rca to rca but it won't pick them up. I think it has an optical audio in (little square looking connector with a flap) on the TV and one on the PS4 Pro.

I see 2 white/red connectors with "PC" undernearth and on the right I have "aux" with 2 red and white connectors, neither works.

What do I need to do?

Last edited:
Soldato
This game is pure joy.

Got my first win after about 5 or so attempts. Then later got to brink of another victory but I missed grabbing the crown and fell back before being beaten.

Once they sort servers it will be even better.
Yep was a great laugh. I managed to reach top 4 and was them promptly DC'd. Couldn't get back in after that but was expecting it anyway really. I just hope they add to the game and keep it interesting.

Behind the scenes vid.
https://youtu.be/fJJwHG_WSAc

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi guys. I'm wanting to take my Pro apart and give it a clean, reapply thermal paste and pads. Got the thermal paste already, does anyone know what thickness the thermal pads need to be?
I've just taken two pro's apart, used thermal grizzly pads & mx-4. Pretty straight forward. Made a big difference

Back
Top Bottom