• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 663 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 229 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
What's the next big release in the pipeline that looks good after Stellar Blade, which I've also finished?

I've done a lot of the earlier games in the year which I wanted to already inc Rise of the Ronin so more interested in what is appearing soon.
Black Myth: Wukong has shown a lot of promise but the developer is an unknown entity so it could be great or a stinker.

I'm personally waiting on - Warhammer 40k: Space Marine 2, Lollypop Chainsaw remaster and Shadows of the Damned remaster.

Soldato
Found out why my PS5 controller wasn't charging when I put the PS5 in rest mode. Apparently you have to enable the USB power settings. Would have been helpful if the PS5 mentioned that the first time I put the PS5 into rest mode eh! :D

Soldato
Found out why my PS5 controller wasn't charging when I put the PS5 in rest mode. Apparently you have to enable the USB power settings. Would have been helpful if the PS5 mentioned that the first time I put the PS5 into rest mode eh! :D
Pretty sure when you go though setup and it asks you what power settings you wanna use it lists what each one does, I know I always have to change mine from always on to 3hr

Associate
Has anyone got any game recommendations? I'm struggling a little to find a game to spend my time on other than The Finals & Helldivers 2 at the moment. Usually I play a single player game alongside a multiplayer game but I've not had anything tempt me recently since finishing the GoW Ragnarok DLC.

I was considering Fallout 4 and getting the upgraded PS5 version - but thought if anyone had any recommedations? I'm a sucker for the usual PS5 exclusives and the last few games I've finished have been GoW DLC, Horizon Forbidden West, Spiderman 2, AC Mirage & Jedi Survivor.

Associate
Has anyone got any game recommendations? I'm struggling a little to find a game to spend my time on other than The Finals & Helldivers 2 at the moment. Usually I play a single player game alongside a multiplayer game but I've not had anything tempt me recently since finishing the GoW Ragnarok DLC.

I was considering Fallout 4 and getting the upgraded PS5 version - but thought if anyone had any recommedations? I'm a sucker for the usual PS5 exclusives and the last few games I've finished have been GoW DLC, Horizon Forbidden West, Spiderman 2, AC Mirage & Jedi Survivor.
I've really been enjoying Stellar Blade.

Associate
Yup, Stellar Blade is pretty fun. If you do all the side missions etc you can get a good 50 hrs or so out of it. Could also have a look at FF7 Rebirth ( I bounced off it .. not a bad game, but the side content is literally 70% of the game and has no real bearing on the main story ). My GOTY thus far remains Granblue Fantasy Relink ( available on Steam or PS5 ) with honourable mentions to Unicorn Overlord and Persona 3 Reload.

Have you tried Dragon's Dogma 2 ? It has some technical flaws but is still a fun game.

Soldato
Yup, Stellar Blade is pretty fun. If you do all the side missions etc you can get a good 50 hrs or so out of it. Could also have a look at FF7 Rebirth ( I bounced off it .. not a bad game, but the side content is literally 70% of the game and has no real bearing on the main story ). My GOTY thus far remains Granblue Fantasy Relink ( available on Steam or PS5 ) with honourable mentions to Unicorn Overlord and Persona 3 Reload.

Have you tried Dragon's Dogma 2 ? It has some technical flaws but is still a fun game.

You're basically me and we've played the exact same games lol!

Stellar Blade was a lot more fun in game play terms than FF7R was with or without Eve and her many, many outfits.

I enjoyed Granblue Fantasy Re:Link a lot, though I wanted more on the story/campaign as it was fairly short, but had a blast playing it all the same.

Black Myth: Wukong has shown a lot of promise but the developer is an unknown entity so it could be great or a stinker.

I'm personally waiting on - Warhammer 40k: Space Marine 2, Lollypop Chainsaw remaster and Shadows of the Damned remaster.

Elden Ring DLC and Shin Megami Tensei Vengeance ... both next month. After that, Metaphor: ReFantazio, which I think is October.

Here are 10 things I consider to be decent looking titles coming up!

No Elden Ring as I'm on the fence on it and didn't love the original game. Not included are Hades 2 and No Rest for the Wicked as both in EA and waiting for full games to come out.

Visions of Mana may be too happy for me but we'll see, as I usually prefer darker stories.

Unending Dawn

AI Limit

Vindictus: Defying Fate

Crimson Desert

Black Myth Wukong

Metaphor: ReFantazio

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance

Frostpunk 2

Visions of Mana

Hellblade 2

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't even know about some of these games, 2 games I'm bit torn on getting is P3R and SMT VV, I really enjoyed what I played of P3R when I had it but SMT sounds cool too, probably pick 1 of them up for Steam

P3R is on Game Pass if you have a PC, so great way of playing it as well!

I hope they can make a decent AC game for a change. Last one I liked was Odyssey and that wasn't really much of an assassin game at all.

Last edited:
Soldato
I hope they can make a decent AC game for a change. Last one I liked was Odyssey and that wasn't really much of an assassin game at all.
Loved Odyssey, I think Kassandras voice acting was great. I did enjoy Valhalla but the female Eivor's voice soundedike she had a permanent sore throat - most annoying.

Guess I should pick up Mirage although the way the story panned out in Valhalla put me off picking it up straight away.

I can always pop back to Odyssey/Valhalla if it annoys me. Not played either on the PS5 yet, hopefully they look better.

Back
Top Bottom