• Digital Only Version

Votes: 174 16.3%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 664 62.2%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 230 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I think a lot of people didn't like that their favourite character wasn't perfect
You really need to play TLOU first, then you know that Joel was a killer during the 20 years after the outbreak, and did some pretty grim stuff during his survival.

Tbh, all this TLOU talk probably needs to go into the proper thread now - people nipping in for general PS5 info, may not want to read all this back n forth

Last edited:
Soldato
I've had enough of the measly storage space inside my console. Gran Tourismo 7 and Fallout 76 basically fill it up.

Please can someone suggest a good model of one of those new fangled nvme storage drives that I can put in there?

I last built a PC from scratch in 2010 so I'm out of the loop on the tech :)

Thanks

Soldato
I recommend signing up to somewhere like Boomerang to rent games. It's so much cheaper than buying them.
I used to do that but i cant be bothered anymore. I have a terrible memory so i can play a game through then again in a year or so and still enjoy it almost as much as the first time.

Soldato
I've had enough of the measly storage space inside my console. Gran Tourismo 7 and Fallout 76 basically fill it up.

Please can someone suggest a good model of one of those new fangled nvme storage drives that I can put in there?

Thanks

WD Black and Samsung 990 Pro are good choices. Some cracking deals on 4TB atm as well.

Soldato

Thanks
Im using the Samsung 980 pro, had a 1tb and now a 2tb, both worked fine

Soldato
Measly storage ? I’ve got like.. 10 games installed on my ps5. With 21gb still available. I thought the storage space was ample !?

I've had to remove GTA V and Far cry 5 to install game updates, and the latest Fallout 76 update needed 72gb of space to allow the update, so I had to remove Battlefields 2042.

I do have some other small games installed, but the only 2 big games I can fit at the moment is Fallout 76 and GT7.

Soldato
If you've still got all the capture settings turned on that can eat into your storage. Some games can have some quite large save files too.
This! I didn’t notice till I checked yesterday I had 30gb eaten up by stupid captures I didn’t take nor want

Deleted and turned that off now

Soldato
Got a PlayStation Portal and I'm kinda impressed.
Worked really well. More testing required but will help me get through more games.

Soldato

Thanks
I tend to check Eurogamer for this, as they periodically test extended storage for the consoles and make recommendations.

Associate
Anyone with android having issues with enabling passkeys for PSN?
The setup process was completed and looked like my pixel is now registered as a passkey. However when I try to log in it says there is no registered passkeys for this device :confused:
Had to perform an account recovery and switch back to regular passwords and 2FA

Back
Top Bottom