Which PS5 Version will you likely buy?

• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 670 62.4%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 231 21.5%

• Total voters
I used to love Day of Defeat source and read somewhere that servers still run. Unfortunately, I don't have a PC now, only a PS5. Can anyone reccomend something similar? I've not really played CoD since the original came out on PC so i don't know if its similar or not.
Nah, modern COD couldn't be any further from Day of Defeat if it tried. You've got giant rabbits and Snoop Dogg running around now.

Is it a WW2 shooter you're after? You could look at Hell Let Loose? Or any FPS style game?

Nah, modern COD couldn't be any further from Day of Defeat if it tried. You've got giant rabbits and Snoop Dogg running around now.

Is it a WW2 shooter you're after? You could look at Hell Let Loose? Or any FPS style game?

Yeah ww2 shooter, i will check out hell let loose cheers.

Ah yeah, it's updated now. Only £18!

Bit of an odd one; no Steam release atm (still says today), no reviews on Metacritic/Opencritic and no noise surrounding it at all. Suggesting not much publisher confidence even if it is very heavily story based.

EDIT: Steam page is live now too.

Last edited:
Hoping something can clarify something here for me.

I've had the PS5 and PSN Plus (Extra) since fairly early on including the ps4 bonus pack and probably most of the monthly games.

My sub is expiring in about a week, and I've heard mixed messages on whether I will lose any of the stuff accrued if I cease my subscription, or if it will only cease availability until I reactivate my subscription?

Hoping something can clarify something here for me.

I've had the PS5 and PSN Plus (Extra) since fairly early on including the ps4 bonus pack and probably most of the monthly games.

My sub is expiring in about a week, and I've heard mixed messages on whether I will lose any of the stuff accrued if I cease my subscription, or if it will only cease availability until I reactivate my subscription?

You lose access to everything offered by PS+ (unless it was free) until you resubscribe. All your licences will be available again at that point.

Last edited:
OK so I can take a payment break, and come back later to find everything I'd claimed still intact? That is a relief, I will likely wait until the next sale or a great monthly game to resub then.

OK so I can take a payment break, and come back later to find everything I'd claimed still intact? That is a relief, I will likely wait until the next sale or a great monthly game to resub then.
You can get it for £85 if you buy a PSN gift card from ShopTo:

I save quite a bit by buying the cards from here first before I buy any games, etc.

I save quite a bit by buying the cards from here first before I buy any games, etc.
Yep, this is essentially what I do now with buying any game on PS5. The Elden Ring DLC is 34.99 - but I get a 40 quid PSN top up for 35 or a 35 top up for 31. Saves around 5-10% each time!

So finally after years of waiting to bite the bullet, I'm finally getting a PS5 for my birthday at the end of the week.

Opted for a PS5 slim edition, with a copy of Spiderman 2 - cant wait.

Are there any absolute must have accessories for the new PlayStation 5 owner? Or Games that I should look to pickup thats not listed in my hitlist below:

Ghost of Tsushima
The last of us 2
GOW Ragnorock

Are there any exclusive digital only games I should be looking at?

So glad I bought a new one the other week as the drift was pretty depressing on the old one. It is a lovely controller but yeah when they start drifting it’s not nice.

So finally after years of waiting to bite the bullet, I'm finally getting a PS5 for my birthday at the end of the week.

Opted for a PS5 slim edition, with a copy of Spiderman 2 - cant wait.

Are there any absolute must have accessories for the new PlayStation 5 owner? Or Games that I should look to pickup thats not listed in my hitlist below:

Ghost of Tsushima
The last of us 2
GOW Ragnorock

Are there any exclusive digital only games I should be looking at?
The new ratchet and clank is well worth playing. So many games to list. Gran turismo is good if you like racers

Back
Top Bottom