Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
Anyone know what the frig causes these weird shader artifacts. It's only in Miles Morales and its driving me insane:

Only does it in that game, is the PS5 ******?

Last edited:
Anyone know what the frig causes these weird shader artifacts. It's only in Miles Morales and its driving me insane:

Oh that's very odd, I've never seen that before! Is that captured directly from the PS5 too?

Have you tried changing the graphic options on Miles Morales? (Performance RT vs. Performance or Fidelity) That might make a difference?

If I saw that on a PC I'd guess the RAM on the GPU was knackered, but it's odd you're only getting it on MM.

I take it you are playing from the internal hdd, have you tried reinstalling the game?

Yeah its recorded straight from the share feature. Its bizarre its only one game though and not the others, I've tried reinstalling it multiple times. Maybe I just need to factory reset the PS5 :confused:

Just a PSA, but it seems hit.co.uk has ceased trading. So if anyone has any pre-orders in i'd suggest going elsewhere.
Thats a real pity along with TGC and Shopto were where i got most of my games.

Edit.. Aw balls.. Just remembered i preordered Alan Wake 2 physical from them.. At least they havnt taken the money.

Last edited:
I've been tempted by VR for GT7 but not sure if it's worth the price tag for one game unless I'm missing something however, portal might be worth it when the TV is being bogged down by the soaps from 7pm?

Anyone getting this? Looks like a mix between Cyberpunk, BioShock and LA Noire. Out on the 17th.

Anyone getting this? Looks like a mix between Cyberpunk, BioShock and LA Noire. Out on the 17th.

Reminds me of Observer. Looks interesting.

I used to love Day of Defeat source and read somewhere that servers still run. Unfortunately, I don't have a PC now, only a PS5. Can anyone reccomend something similar? I've not really played CoD since the original came out on PC so i don't know if its similar or not.

Back
Top Bottom