• UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
There's always someone hunting for something to bw offended about.
Yea. Mad. What does the colour of a console or piece of hardware got to do with anything? Should I be offended that all these years TVs, video/dvd players etc have been black? The thought did not even cross my mind. I like them black, but it has nothing to do with anything else, you really need to stretch to see a link imo.

Soldato
I think they might release black replaceable faceplates for The people that really don’t like the white console.

for me I don’t mind either way. I’m buying day 1.

Soldato
Yea. Mad. What does the colour of a console or piece of hardware got to do with anything? Should I be offended that all these years TVs, video/dvd players etc have been black? The thought did not even cross my mind. I like them black, but it has nothing to do with anything else, you really need to stretch to see a link imo.

You need to think deeper; it's all about the symbolism and what putting the white model first represents! :D:o

V F

V F

Soldato

Indeed. Everything about my unit area is black. Hi-Fi black looks sleek and nothing sticks out.

Soldato
The airflow design does appear to be better, but I'd still expect a fair amount of heat and noise.

I have warmed slightly to the design, but I'm still convinced that function over form is the way with anything electronic.

Soldato
Those white controllers are going to get grubby looking quickly. Definitely a good time to be into gaming with two consoles and the new GPUs coming.

Back
Top Bottom