1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: *The Official PlayStation 5 (PS5) Thread*

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by BMox81, 16 Apr 2019.

?

Which PS5 Version will you likely buy?

1. Digital Only Version

155 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. UHD Optical Version

581 vote(s)
    61.1%
  3. Unlikely to buy either

215 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. roman59

Wise Guy

Just found one for sale near me on facebook thanks for the info!

Cheers all

2. Plainsong

Sgarrista

I loved Miles Morales even got the platinum which I never bother to do. Always been a big Spider-Man fan so it was a perfect game for me.

3. roman59

Wise Guy

Just got hold of a copy of Miles Morales for £20 from Facebook Marketplace now installing it on the PS5.

Cheers all

4. Noxia

Sgarrista

Bloody hell that was fast

5. roman59

Wise Guy

The guy selling the game was only 10 minutes drive away from me, I will check Facebook Marketplace more often.

Cheers all

6. Throrik

Wise Guy

I'm a bit behind the times, by a few years - but playing God of War on the PS5, smooth as butter and one of the best games I have played in years thus far.

7. chrcoluk

Sgarrista

Played demo of scarlet nexus, awful game, I feel the JRPG action RPG genre is going downhill fast, everyone is cloning similar types of battle systems, kind of like how FPS feel clones of each other.

Last edited: 16 Jul 2021
  8. Plainsong

Sgarrista

I tried it too. Horrible.

9. Noxia

Sgarrista

I just assume any anime style game is terrible. I mean it's not a far shout considering.

10. Plainsong

Sgarrista

Astral Chain was decent but yeah they're mostly garbage.

11. Legionaire68

Hitman

Managed to get one from that drop for my lads 21st birthday with a Discord notification so they do work but you have keep refreshing for a couple of minutes until it shows up to add to basket.

I had been looking on Facebook marketplace but most where £100 mark up but there were quite a few so stock is obviously coming in if the scalpers are able to get them.

12. DIABLO

Soldato

Managed to get one the first time I tried, it does help that Argos is local pickup and i live in a backwater so not as much competition.

13. stoofa

Capodecina

Very & Smyth's have had stock on/off this morning.
    Sent my brother-in-law off to Very - he has managed to get Disk Version, additional controller and Ratchet & Clank for £574 delivered, delivery on or before 6th August.

14. Grim5

Sgarrista

Haven't turned on my ps5 in a month

feels bad man

15. MOOGLEYS

Capodecina

Same here after I finished Ratchet and Last of us 2. Not much else I’m interested in at the moment so have been on Xbox.

16. jonneymendoza

Capodecina

almost 2 months for me

17. V F

Capodecina

Hopefully when the year is up since the console launched, they will be available to buy and games to use on it.

18. Plainsong

Sgarrista

Play mine every day.

19. stoofa

Capodecina

I think nearly the same - switched it on November 19th and haven't really stopped playing it.
    Have a steady stream of games to play, then I get to visit some PS4 games I missed, but with enhancements and then I get to re-visit some PS4 games I enjoyed in the past, but can now enjoy all over again.

Leading up to the release of the PS5 I was convinced I wasn't going to bother trying to get one at release - however the Amazon pre-order back in September went so smoothly and now I have it I feel it was worth every penny.

20. Plainsong

Sgarrista

Same as me. I even held off playing quite a few on the PS4 which I had bought in the sales throughout the year like Spider-Man, Ghost of Tsushima, FF7R. I sub to PS+ and PS Now so I've always got something to play even if physical releases are a bit thin on the ground. I love the thing it is so much nicer than the PS4 with all the QoL enhancements that it brings.