• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Got my copy of Deathloop early, quite repetitive as you play the same 4 maps over and over with minor variations depending on the time of day. Voice acting is good on the 2 main characters, but i have a feeling it will be a bit of a drag to get to the end.

Interesting. Are they massive maps though?

Soldato
Out of interest, did anyone buy a PS5 and regret not getting an Series X? There are more games on that platform that I am interested in. I'm not owning both so would need to find someone who wanted a PS5.

Not me because I’m the opposite, Microsoft have barely anything of interest to me. I’m all about the single player story driven games.

Soldato
Out of interest, did anyone buy a PS5 and regret not getting an Series X? There are more games on that platform that I am interested in. I'm not owning both so would need to find someone who wanted a PS5.

Have had both. No longer have an X. Both great though but just prefer PS overall.

Soldato
The more information that comes out about the new Elder Scrolls the more I think it's time to ditch Sony. They don't have enough games I want anymore.

Soldato

I have both and I honestly think that neither are worth getting at the moment. There isn't a game on either platform that's wowed me. Even Ratchet & Clank was just Ratchet & Clank with slightly better graphics.

Caporegime
Definitely wanting a PS5 because trophies > achievements. So I'd prefer to play all the multiplatform titles on PS5 as well.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind getting rid of my Xbox Series S and playing the Game Pass exclusives on Xbox Cloud Gaming (and my PC). It's got a lot better since they upgraded the server blades.

Back
Top Bottom