• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Ill have to look that up. In other news, fancied playing ME Andromeda just to see how bad it is but under my library it now shows as a trial download not the full game. Can't recall if we got it on plus or if I paid for it but either way seems odd.
It might have been patched out by now but the saw mill was you could go in a roof hatch and sit on a piece of machinery and kill them all out of reach. And the town near train you could enter one of the closest buildings (could have been a bar) and the entrance closes behind you and you can sit on the roof of the porch and kill almost all of them.

Soldato
Not unless you want to mess about transferring PS5 games to the internal/expansion SSD from the USB drive to actually play them. If you're a single or less than 5-6 game player a USB might work for you.

Yes, I probably wasn't clear enough. I intend to use an external drive to store games that I might play again as it should save me having to download them again. I suppose it will depend on the transfer speed.

I don't think I would bother with an SSD as the internal storage should be enough to store the half dozen games that I'm likely to need at any given time.

Soldato
What’s the go to SSD to buy now? I’ve won 6 games and I’d like to play them without having to uninstall everything else to free up space, Far Cry 6 is installing right now and that’s coming up at 94GB lol.

I went the AORUS 7000s 2TB route - nice heatsink pre-installed so I didn't have to worry about that.
The PS5 has twice speed tested the drive giving me 6560 on both occasions - it's been solid as a rock since mid September.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Just paid £23 for PS+ for the year. Can't argue with that. I'm used to paying over half that for the utter ***** that is Nintendo online so I don't mind that fee. Will play some of they games they give away as well.

Soldato
It's a no-brainer to me, even if you were particularly unlucky and only got a few games in a year that were appealing to you, you've still at least broken even. Then there's the PS+ discounts and the PS+ Collection for PS5 owners.

Soldato
Sounds like a very short lived offer, I hate flash sales, I had an email informing me circa £50 will be taken from my card in January, I may cancel and wait for an offer. Feels horrific value compared to GPU.

Soldato
Sounds like a very short lived offer, I hate flash sales, I had an email informing me circa £50 will be taken from my card in January, I may cancel and wait for an offer. Feels horrific value compared to GPU.

It was only for lapsed or new subscriptions anyway.

ShopTo have it for under £42, or you can buy discounted wallet top-ups and pay that way. Paying by card for anything on the PS Store is a terrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom