• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I can see you're not the rational conversation type. You're right, I'm wrong,you get 3 points ok? Now go tuck yourself in with your bottle.
*Also does that make RE2 a rogue-like or a rogue lite? This is next level stuff man. Imagine sitting next to your date/girlfriend trying to explain this conundrum. She'd be out the door pronto.
What on earth are you on about? Are you pretending to be an idiot or is it authentic?

Why are we talking about RE2?! Of course that's not a roguelite game, you don't go back to the beginning every time you die. Honestly, I swear I'm losing braincells having this conversation.

I don't really understand what you're whole point here is, do you just not like the term roguelite?? Is that it? Maybe the care home needs to take your internet access away for a few days, that might help out.

Soldato
What on earth are you on about? Are you pretending to be an idiot or is it authentic?

Why are we talking about RE2?! Of course that's not a roguelite game, you don't go back to the beginning every time you die. Honestly, I swear I'm losing braincells having this conversation.

I don't really understand what you're whole point here is, do you just not like the term roguelite?? Is that it? Maybe the care home needs to take your internet access away for a few days, that might help out.

I guess you haven't seen most of his posts, funny he mentions being "rational":p

Ignore and move on for the sake of your mental health.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm I didn’t even finish the game because the QTE’s got so bad. Didn’t know there was something in the options for it.
Its a feature that should be optional in every game imo. It's annoying watching a movie clip then having to scrabble to pick up the controller. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and watch the movies without having to interact with them.

Soldato
Its a feature that should be optional in every game imo. It's annoying watching a movie clip then having to scrabble to pick up the controller. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and watch the movies without having to interact with them.
Exactly how I feel about them in any game even Yakuza where on screen prompts appear at key moments. It doesn’t add anything to the gameplay and takes away my attention from what is going on especially in a scene. It is nothing but a cheap nuisance.

Fahrenheit and Until Dawn were awful for their QTE’s that had such a tiny ‘input window’ whereas The Quarry (everyone still died but that’s fine lol) was much easier.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ll be grabbing a copy. It looks great from what they’ve shown ! Reminds me of Nier. (Although I didn’t really enjoy nier automata - boring enemy design)

Soldato
Exactly how I feel about them in any game even Yakuza where on screen prompts appear at key moments. It doesn’t add anything to the gameplay and takes away my attention from what is going on especially in a scene. It is nothing but a cheap nuisance.

Fahrenheit and Until Dawn were awful for their QTE’s that had such a tiny ‘input window’ whereas The Quarry (everyone still died but that’s fine lol) was much easier.
I saved them all in the quarry :p . I really enjoyed the interactivness of them.there were a few spots that had the hairs on the back of my neck tingling

Last edited:

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Anyone else having issues with any trophies in Tekken? All I need is the floor break one to get the Plat but it seems to be glitched. Have done them multiple times. Trying to get it to pop in Super Ghost CPU following this guide, have performed the floor break through both floors multiple times but no joy :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JJs9hzaixs

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else having issues with any trophies in Tekken? All I need is the floor break one to get the Plat but it seems to be glitched. Have done them multiple times. Trying to get it to pop in Super Ghost CPU following this guide, have performed the floor break through both floors multiple times but no joy :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JJs9hzaixs

I got it both on PS5 and PC in online ranked matches, the trophy says "excluding offline player matches" whatever that means for them as I'm pretty sure it can be unlocked offline.

Or maybe I'm wrong, haven't even touched anything offline in T8 yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
First few months looks really good for games in general this year, mostly PS5 ones but think some are coming to PC as well.

Granblue: Relink, Persona 3 Reload, FF7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin, Unicorn Overlord, Dragons Dogma 2, and now Stellar Blade as well. Not sure how I will manage them all! :D

Probably more I've missed but don't want to get too far ahead of myself yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom