Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 27 11.5%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 148 63.0%
  • No (other)

Votes: 48 20.4%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
It really is a sad state of affairs with these modern product launches. I know it could be argued that it was worse before, when you might have to queue overnight outside a store, but at least you sort of knew where you stood and were usually rewarded for your efforts.

It is much more of a lottery now with far more scalpers and the introduction of bots.

It really is a sad state of affairs with these modern product launches. I know it could be argued that it was worse before, when you might have to queue overnight outside a store, but at least you sort of knew where you stood and were usually rewarded for your efforts.

It is much more of a lottery now with far more scalpers and the introduction of bots.
Apple manage it just fine. Open the store at 1300, add to basket, done.

Exactly they would at least tell people in the queue that they were already gone if many turned up so they go home... now its virtual time wasting.. and 10 minutes after listed on ebay at scalped rates... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom