Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 27 11.5%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 147 62.8%
  • No (other)

Votes: 48 20.5%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
Got the controller for 80 euros, crashed on payment confirmation page. Queued up again and ordered successfully. Got 2 order confirmed emails 5 mins later! I'm hopeful they will cancel the 2nd one, as it was supposed to be 1 item per customer.

30th anniversary bundle was sold out (if there were even any allocated to spain), but for reference it was 1099 euros. Standard pro is 800.

rp2000

Tempted to try for the ps5 pro anniversary and leave it unopened, don't want one just thinking for resale

Looks like ps4 going for £1600, not sure what they were on release?

Doubtful I will get a chance to buy before they sell out though

Last edited:
30th anniversary stuff Euro Prices:

PS5 digital €500 (+50 on standard)
PS5 pro bundle €1100
PS Portal €240 (+20 on standard)
Dual sense edge €250 (+10 on standard)
Dual sense €80 (+5 on standard)

rp2000

Tempted to try for the ps5 pro anniversary and leave it unopened, don't want one just thinking for resale

Looks like ps4 going for £1600, not sure what they were on release?

Doubtful I will get a chance to buy before they sell out though

Don't worry other scalpers and their bots got in the queue before you and not ended up in the waiting area, seems the waiting area is there because the main area is full of people already, then the waiting room people get randomly picked if anything is left.

Geeze really.. :rolleyes:

Don't worry other scalpers and their bots got in the queue before you and not ended up in the waiting area, seems the waiting area is there because the main area is full of people already, then the waiting room people get randomly picked if anything is left.

Geeze really.. :rolleyes:

I thought preorders went live at 10am, how was there a queue before 8.05am this morning.

D’oh! Looked at the wrong one earlier. Meant to look at the Pro
QTAglHI.jpeg

hqFLRdb.jpeg

b0LYvs8.jpeg

Australia prices.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s a bit bs, should be 10am exactly to start queuing.

I was there at before 8am to check and nothing then 5 mins later I get the message in the waiting room rubbish at 8.05am and still says that now and no count down. The bots and scalpers have already got these .. same story every time. Others around the world are saying same they had a 1 minute waiting message got in to buy and all 30th Anniversary things were already gone... pointless really by the looks of it..

Back
Top Bottom