Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
Payment errors
Same I give up they really don't want my money today it seems... I just ordered the edge controller and the regular one too in the 30th Anniversary versions ... I either have 5 of each now or none .. with the damn payment errors..

This is really silly been at this since before 8am now and wanted the pro bundle but gone so decide to grab controllers and payment errors... :mad: ...

Edit:

Checked my bank no payments went threw.. S:mad:D it.. they really are living up to their branding story... Make believe purchasing...

0x7WyRW.gif

Last edited:
Finally got in and bagged a slim which is what I originally wanted. I would have been tempted by a Pro on the off-chance there were any available but surely less than 1 or 2 thousand units would have been allocated to each region so really no chance in hell any sane person would have been able to get their hands on one.

Forgot I was also in the queue on my mobile, on data rather than WiFi. Just so happened I had a minute to go, added a pro and checked out without issues. Point to my WiFi/DNS being the problem...hmm

Just to add, make sure all you want is in the basket once you checkout, otherwise you get kicked back into the lobby.

Got a Pro, took over 90 minutes to get in, but once in no issues at all, seamless.
Order confirmation email took a while to land.

I was in 2 minds, but my son is wanting a PS5 in his room so it was either buy him a slim for Christmas, or buy myself a Pro and give him mine - thats my excuse at least!

Last edited:
Got a Pro, took over 90 minutes to get in, but once in no issues at all, seamless.
Order confirmation email took a while to land.

I was in 2 minds, but my son is wanting a PS5 in his room so it was either buy him a slim for Christmas, or buy myself a Pro and give him mine - thats my excuse at least!

How long did email take roughly?

Im still waiting for mine, jotted the order number down luckily as the website is all a waiting room to check order details and such.

Back
Top Bottom