Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
Grats to the peeps who bagged a console. I’ll patiently wait for October.
Ditto. Tbh I'm still not 100% about the Pro. And I just wasn't interested enough in the 30th edition stuff.

I did actually have the normal 30th edition Dualsense in my Amazon basket but realised I'm just not that bothered and have enough controllers already.

Never even considered that, potentially a lot of money to be made though so I shouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

Was very common behaviour during lockdown for graphics cards and PS5s and anything they could scalp ... I saw it with my own eyes and shocked these same people were not being banned. Ebay doesn't care at all.. then you end up with a brick in the box.

Got the normal Pro, and a 30th edge controller. Happy with that. Not sure why they couldn't have just made a lot more anniversary consoles though - it is just grey plastic.
They are serialised, and have a unique number badge on the side. The total number means something, but i forget what it is.

Last edited:
It was up for pre order at that price fifteen minutes ago
Yes but then you get an email weeks later saying they can't get stock but held your money till then.. they have done this many times.. they even got me on a 3090 a few years back and many other people and we had to argue with them to get our money back on twitter and suddenly they owned up to having none available and refunded.. Very does this a lot with in demand products..

Yes but then you get an email weeks later saying they can't get stock but held your money till then.. they have done this many times.. they even got me on a 3090 a few years back and many other people and we had to argue with them to get our money back on twitter and suddenly they owned up to having none available and refunded.. Very does this a lot with in demand products..
I’ve never had a problem with very. But that sucks.

Crazy prices on ebay for the anniversary model, some have actually sold for £4-5K too.
are those legit sale or fake as eBay is well known that eBay allow seller to list the bidder/buyer as a private user so you can see if the feedback count is legit or not and secondly who in their right mind would be paying that money on an anniversary model that could be a paper weight then sony decides not to support it.

are those legit sale or fake as eBay is well known that eBay allow seller to list the bidder/buyer as a private user so you can see if the feedback count is legit or not and secondly who in their right mind would be paying that money on an anniversary model that could be a paper weight then sony decides not to support it.
Just playing devil's advocate, there is many countries where the 30th anniversary stuff won't be sold at all. I imagine for those people they have limited options.

If the prices persist closer to xmas, it's probably it's just parents buying the latest unavailable item for their kids.

rp2000

Just playing devil's advocate, there is many countries where the 30th anniversary stuff won't be sold at all. I imagine for those people they have limited options.

If the prices persist closer to xmas, it's probably it's just parents buying the latest unavailable item for their kids.

rp2000
Me. Neither the pro or anniversary are available to me. Until the standard pro goes on sale at Amazon etc.

£200 for a controller lol yea no thanks.

Got the normal Anniversary controller in my basket but TBH when it's there on the page with all the other colours... It really doesn't look that amazing, not sure if it's worth £70.

Back
Top Bottom