Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
After queuing on uk psn for 1hr 30 mins my pre order for the pro is in. This was much easier than ps5 launch on amazon (I ended up getting one a month after launch).

Weirdly you can't pre order a stand or drive - you would think they would want your money lol. I'm going to try and find them but no rush although unfortunately my copy of demon souls and gran turismo 7 are on disk which I would like to try out.

It will be interesting to see which games benefit from the boost mode - I would guess any game with either a dynamic res or an unlocked frame rate would be better even unpatched a bit like ps4 pro. I'm also interested in testing psvr2 improvements hopefully gt7 adds updated vr modes.

After queuing on uk psn for 1hr 30 mins my pre order for the pro is in. This was much easier than ps5 launch on amazon (I ended up getting one a month after launch).

Weirdly you can't pre order a stand or drive - you would think they would want your money lol. I'm going to try and find them but no rush although unfortunately my copy of demon souls and gran turismo 7 are on disk which I would like to try out.

It will be interesting to see which games benefit from the boost mode - I would guess any game with either a dynamic res or an unlocked frame rate would be better even unpatched a bit like ps4 pro. I'm also interested in testing psvr2 improvements hopefully gt7 adds updated vr modes.
Drive here bud

Just logged back in, and the orders for the controller and console are seperate, hence separate emails, but the order is there.
I would have loved the bundle given the chance, but knowing there was no chance, I only really went on for the Dualsense.

Hey Ho. :D

are those legit sale or fake as eBay is well known that eBay allow seller to list the bidder/buyer as a private user so you can see if the feedback count is legit or not and secondly who in their right mind would be paying that money on an anniversary model that could be a paper weight then sony decides not to support it.

Someone who sees 5k as pocket money I guess. Personally I share your point of view.

Last edited:

You can, its under PS5 accessories. I have ordered one but it doesnt say preorder on it so i assume it will be shipped to me as its in stock and then the console will come on release date.

I haven’t used a drive in years personally. But can understand why people want them. My slim is sat upright with no stand :cry: and no drive :D

Last edited:
I'm still really cold on the Pro even if I do feel the tinge of FOMO. I'll be sensible though and wait on "something" to prove its worth. Going to be a long month or so before you guys start receiving them and then throwing the PSSR in our non-believer faces! (:

I'm still really cold on the Pro even if I do feel the tinge of FOMO. I'll be sensible though and wait on "something" to prove its worth. Going to be a long month or so before you guys start receiving them and then throwing the PSSR in our non-believer faces! (:

I'm waiting for them now to go on sale or with some game bundle, not paying £700 and another £100 for a drive and £30 more for a stand... The Bundle today was what I was after for the Pro, but that was already gone so now waiting for some sale on them.. no rush and really don't want the white model anyways so will need some coloured plates in black or maybe if the new colours they added look nice in real..

Pro still in stock with no queue now, all that fuss for nothing :o

because people were out to scalp the limited edition stuff it seems... the regular pro will not sell out.. It's too expensive , the bundle at least made it feel special for the price and you can say ohh well its a limited edition and nice to have... the regular one naa not for £700...

I'm waiting for them now to go on sale or with some game bundle, not paying £700 and another £100 for a drive and £30 more for a stand... The Bundle today was what I was after for the Pro, but that was already gone so now waiting for some sale on them.. no rush and really don't want the white model anyways so will need some coloured plates in black or maybe if the new colours they added look nice in real..
Aye the 30th Pro bundle almost seems like good value for money considering you get the drive, stand, elite controller, recharger station module etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom