Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
why is everyone desperate to buy one their is no games im going to wait a year or two if i bought one now it would just be collecting dust.
I had several reasons: I wanted a 4k Blu- ray player and still had a launch PS4 which was extremely loud. I also had several PS4 games I wanted to play in 4K HDR and/or better FPS

You know, I am in no rush for a ps5, but the situation with scalpers right now (not just limited to ps5) is utterly appalling.

Have any shops really done anything to address it?

You know, I am in no rush for a ps5, but the situation with scalpers right now (not just limited to ps5) is utterly appalling.

Have any shops really done anything to address it?

Why would they? They are getting stupid amounts of site traffic and selling all stock.

Scalpers or not the company sells the stock but the ones who it really effects are the non scalpers who can't find any stock at all.

Why would they? They are getting stupid amounts of site traffic and selling all stock.

Scalpers or not the company sells the stock but the ones who it really effects are the non scalpers who can't find any stock at all.

I guess they get the added benefit of all those sales - and never having to deal with returns or warranty issues etc, which won't apply to those who bought from scalpers.

Still, surely some retailers have a conscience? And surely Sony would want them to? For image if nothing else...

I guess they get the added benefit of all those sales - and never having to deal with returns or warranty issues etc, which won't apply to those who bought from scalpers.

Still, surely some retailers have a conscience? And surely Sony would want them to? For image if nothing else...

Yup anyone that buys the scalpers stock if they don't get confirmation emails to use as a receipt they won't be able to take anything back. Even then having the emails might not be enough.

I think it's wrong honestly but some companies just don't care as it's guaranteed sales. I'm waiting for a PS5 too but going to wait until later on in the year when stock is more ready available and more games come out.

I now have one in basket, but when I onliy wnated the digital, paying £550 because curry's are only selling bundles, seems a bit of a stretch with additional £200 :/

edit: well, it's no longer in my basket, so never mind :D

I find it pointless buying this console when there are not many ps5 exclusively games on it.

Sorry I won't spend 500 to replay my PS4 games...

I want to play next Gen game's and there's none on it...

When does grand tourismo come out?
Yeah, I really want a PS5 but I'm not putting myself through the pain of trying to get one atm given the few games on it which I can't play on the PS4. Cyberpunk would have sold me, but it's looking better to wait for that too now!

Yeah, I really want a PS5 but I'm not putting myself through the pain of trying to get one atm given the few games on it which I can't play on the PS4. Cyberpunk would have sold me, but it's looking better to wait for that too now!

It's really not worth the bother at the moment if your happy with your current console.

I managed to bag a Series X pretty easily and that's keeping me very occupied currently with gamepass.

When the PS5's are not as in demand and are available in stores i'll pick one up then but i'm also still holding out for a fully black one.

Back
Top Bottom