Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
Yeah probably best to get a disc one and can grab digital games as well as anything on offer on Amazon/Game etc and what not :)

Seen the above offer too with FC 24 which I want so I’m gonna go with that
The current disk version of the console is on sale for £410 with FC24 on the rain forrest and multiple other websites, if you can get it before the sale ends i really would.

Don't buy from Game/Amazon as they are usually the worst when it comes to prices. Try www.thegamecollection.net and www.hit.co.uk for the best prices.

Last edited:
Sony just announced the revised PS5 models; along with the add-on drive for the Digital Edition:
Purely a manufacturing cost reduction exercise.

Digital version is now identical tooling to the disc version except for the single plastic panel that needs removing to fit the disc drive.

Purely a manufacturing cost reduction exercise.

Digital version is now identical tooling to the disc version except for the single plastic panel that needs removing to fit the disc drive.
Surprised that they are not just making one SKU and if you want a disk drive you have to buy it separately.

I don't like how you now have to buy a separate stand for vertical orientation.

But huzzah for an extra 300GB of storage! I am definitely going to hold out now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom