Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
I tried TLOU on PS4 and tbh I got really bored. Every level is the same thing. Enter area,stealth kill every zombie with the same animation hundreds of times. I was like meh,I've had enough. as for the second game,yh I'm staying well away from that.

You probably want to state what genres you like, as you are very much in the minority for not enjoying that game!

You probably want to state what genres you like, as you are very much in the minority for not enjoying that game!
I've been gaming since my green monitor Amstrad CPC 464. Gaming peaked with DC,PS2,Xbox,GC imo. Although the Wii60 generation was fantastic as well. Since Xbone my love for gaming has pretty much gone away. I think I may need anti-depressants again because it's not just gaming. I just can't be arsed with anything tbh. But that's a story for another time. And to answer your question I like almost all genres.

I get the boredom with TLOU, I felt like I was playing a reskinned Uncharted. UC2 remains a favourite game of mine but I was so over the formula by the third one which I never finished.
Think I forced myself through 4 on easy just for the story but I think they made the right decision to end it.
Never wanted to play TLOU2 either.

I get the boredom with TLOU, I felt like I was playing a reskinned Uncharted. UC2 remains a favourite game of mine but I was so over the formula by the third one which I never finished.
Think I forced myself through 4 on easy just for the story but I think they made the right decision to end it.
Never wanted to play TLOU2 either.
I actually enjoyed Uncharted 1,and especially 3. I only got barely past the train climb in UC2. Never played 4 or the female one,I forgot the name of it. Maybe I'll try get back into gaming (which I've always loved) after I go see the quack. As for TLOU2,I doubt I'll ever play it. Too much propaganda in that 'game' They were struggling to give it away in Japan lol.

I actually enjoyed Uncharted 1,and especially 3. I only got barely past the train climb in UC2. Never played 4 or the female one,I forgot the name of it. Maybe I'll try get back into gaming (which I've always loved) after I go see the quack. As for TLOU2,I doubt I'll ever play it. Too much propaganda in that 'game' They were struggling to give it away in Japan lol.
Your loss really on TLOU2 - but not everybody can enjoy every game. With over 10 million copies sold (as of 16 months ago), I think Naughty Dog will cope.

I really enjoyed Uncharted 4, my favourite after Uncharted 2.

I liked the story (and the twists...) and it always felt like the most refined game of them all - which you'd hope considering it was the latest one!

The combat was really smooth, movement was great and it felt like I was playing a film. Dialogue and graphics were great for a PS4 game too.

any news on a PS5 slim, i am holding out for that model
There is no "Slim" and likely won't be for a least another year or two now - just a new slightly smaller model
:

Last edited:
There is no "Slim" and likely won't be for a least another year or two now - just a new slightly smaller model
:

thanks, i will have have a read of that

Last edited:
Also. I think Spider-Man 2 reviews are dropping at 3pm today ? Sorry for the DP.

91 with 60 reviews as it stands on metacritic. Congrats to insomniac!

Last edited:
Reactions: KIA
Some of the previews sound great - although I'm trying to avoid as many as I can with that usually being where spoilers are dropped... Excited to play it on Friday.

Last edited:
:

This is the slim, they just don’t want to use the word “slim”. Highly doubtful there will ever be a smaller version.

I wonder if this slim model will be on these shores this side of Christmas. It seems stock of the digital version is already running out and I'm sure Sony don't want to be in the same position as before where there's no hardware for the holiday season. I just sold my digital PS5 to a family member who wanted one as mine was gathering dust due to playing on PC a lot more.

But it's sod's law that I decided to purchase a new TV that is equipped to handle all the shebangle whatsits that the PS5 has (to be my first viewing of HDR!) and now I can't get one without paying extra for controllers and such like. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom