**** The Official Pocophone F1 Thread ****

Soldato
Mine arrived today. Great phone. I got the 64GB and now wished I went for more. Are there any restrictions on using an SD card (new to Android)? So far I've used it for videos and it seems to be fine. Haven't play any high bitrate files tho.

Caporegime
Mine arrived today. Great phone. I got the 64GB and now wished I went for more. Are there any restrictions on using an SD card (new to Android)? So far I've used it for videos and it seems to be fine. Haven't play any high bitrate files tho.

Should be ok for even high bitrate files with a half decent SD card, haven’t seen any complaints about slow SD speeds.

Soldato
I don't know if to ditch my P9 Plus for the Poco? I love Amoled so dropping down to LCD will be a bit of a bummer. I'm also worried about the camera quality of the Poco being subpar, but I would love something bigger that 5.5 at the moment.

Caporegime
MIUI 10 global stable is out. Just installed and looks good, seems to have squished some bugs and face unlock is working now - it's silly fast too.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's at the bottom of this article:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....oad-miui-10-global-stable-xiaomi-poco-f1/amp/

Download it, go to the phone update screen like doing an OTA update and press the menu button. Select "choose update package" and point it at the downloaded file. No need to extract. Worked fine for me.

Really happy with MIUI 10, fixed the few irritating bugs i was getting on 9. Performance and battery life is good.

Soldato
It's at the bottom of this article:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....oad-miui-10-global-stable-xiaomi-poco-f1/amp/

Download it, go to the phone update screen like doing an OTA update and press the menu button. Select "choose update package" and point it at the downloaded file. No need to extract. Worked fine for me.

Really happy with MIUI 10, fixed the few irritating bugs i was getting on 9. Performance and battery life is good.

Cheers! Updated my phone.

That Pixel camera in low light situations on the Pocophone is great. It takes great pics but its very unstable and starts to slow down and hang if you are trying to take two or more pics at the same time. Would be great if Xiaomi picked this app up and used it to add the quality into their own

Caporegime
Cheers! Updated my phone.

That Pixel camera in low light situations on the Pocophone is great. It takes great pics but its very unstable and starts to slow down and hang if you are trying to take two or more pics at the same time. Would be great if Xiaomi picked this app up and used it to add the quality into their own

Haven't had any issues with it on mine yet. Seems a lot better in low light than the Poco app.

Back
Top Bottom