*** The Official Rainbow Six: Siege Thread ***

Permabanned
Deffo looks better,but they promised this and failed too deliver many times.

Tbh tho new patch does look really good,maybe i can carry mynight to diamond finnally :D

That video does look promising, plane looks a bit odd though, too dark? I'll be happy to finally be able to look through the barricade and not be blinded by the sun, or look into a building and actually see something other than complete darkness.

I might actually get to Plat this season :D was stuck on Gold 1 for ages then dropped to Bronze!

You two on Discord? what's your uPlay names I'll add you, always good have some extra players to lobby with.

Associate
Ha we shall see who carries who...

Just have to convince @BG1980 to join us and get the old team together again.

Plz i remember after the smg11 nerf you missing a low HP enemy with a full mag in a closet,prob still haz the vid top kek

That video does look promising, plane looks a bit odd though, too dark? I'll be happy to finally be able to look through the barricade and not be blinded by the sun, or look into a building and actually see something other than complete darkness.

I might actually get to Plat this season :D was stuck on Gold 1 for ages then dropped to Bronze!

You two on Discord? what's your uPlay names I'll add you, always good have some extra players to lobby with.

Ummm we are on dis discord https://discord.gg/QUez9D,on tuesday we will all be on,on Uplay i iz Criminalpuppet,plat is easy in r6 tbf,plz join and help carry mynight,he had an 'adjustment period'

Edit: pick hibana expect a TK btw lol xD

Last edited:
Soldato
I can translate for MrMD so don't worry when you hear him "speak".

In my defence I used to love high sensitivity after playing pubg I have more respect for low sensitivity. My aim will be on point!

Associate
I can translate for MrMD so don't worry when you hear him "speak".

In my defence I used to love high sensitivity after playing pubg I have more respect for low sensitivity. My aim will be on point!

Lower corner of his screen :p

Your are dedi thatcher on att and rook on def this season i haz decided xD

Associate
IQ still has same range as Pulse?

Shes gettin a lot of small buffs,plus she gonna be good against both new defenders,she will be played a lot

IIRC isnt her range better than pulses,been ages since i played.Eliminates pulses ambush potential regardless

If you main pulse i may tilt lolololol

Edit 2: i need reliable rook player on def,cant trust scottish lol

Associate
Pulse it is then...

Or I could go back to smoke :/.

Looking forward to the new lighting!

Maybe new op? caltrop dude should be better than smoke i think,could be a broken a chrac imo,hard to tell of little footage they show, 7 canisters on cooldown,visible till they set off...........the wall bangs

Associate
Maybe new op? caltrop dude should be better than smoke i think,could be a broken a chrac imo,hard to tell of little footage they show, 7 canisters on cooldown,visible till they set off...........the wall bangs

Edit:Mira plus caltrops could be really stronk on some points,mmmmmmmmm

Associate
OP
IQ and Twitch are going to become even more of a viable team (twitch to deal with any of the new gadgets that are above doors with indestructible walls) These are the operators I've also not played much of before. Time to start learning.

Soldato
Had a few rounds of Ranked last night. Seems to run better on my rig, getting 90+ FPS when I used to get 75 on the Chateux Map. I don't like how they've removed maps from the Ranked map rota, House was one of my favourite maps :(

Also the bullet trace is OTT now, looks too "arcade action" and "CODy". The new operators are a nice addition but none are OP, the poison guys darts are pretty meh tbh... the animation to take it out is too short, I would have preferred something longer with the positioned player shouting to get it out thus giving more time to get at them.

Also the Polish operators disoriented mines are confusing, you plant about 4 and when one goes off you get a prompt telling you but it doesn't tell you which one went off! I know for the sake of Frosts traps it doesn't tell you but thats because they down the enemy, these mines just disorientate the enemy. Would be better if they were colour coordinated and revenant colour text comes up.

Hit detection and gun control is better now. Overall you're getting three new operators, some bug fixes and a better textured map (Chateux).

Back
Top Bottom