*** The Official Rainbow Six: Siege Thread ***

Associate
OP
Dokkaebi isn't as a useful operator as I thought she would be, which as a Cav main, I am glad of. Not sure about matchmaking mmr being reset, but there may also be a lot of people returning that haven't played in a few weeks.
I played 5 placement ranked games yesterday, and only lost 1 (against a full clan while my team were not the best)

Last edited:
Associate
Can you host your own friendly games on this? Say 2 v 2 / 3 v 3?

Looking for some new games to add for our next LAN.

Associate
OP
Ubisoft are holding a competition to win a trip to the 2018 Six Invitational.

The 2018 Six Invitational is right around the corner, and to celebrate this landmark event we are giving the community an opportunity to win a VIP trip to Montreal with flight and accommodations covered by Ubisoft. This is your opportunity to attend the biggest Rainbow Six Siege event in history.

DESIGN A CONCEPT FOR AN OPERATOR
We are always seeing incredible ideas for operators sent to us. We want to celebrate your creativity and passion for our game by rewarding it. Send us your most creative designs by text, fan art, sourced images, or even go as far as make a video about your operator.

Here is how to enter:

• Create an original design for a Rainbow Six Siege operator.
  • Submit your original operator design via email to [email protected]
  • Mandatory: include a written summary of a design for an operator, your full legal name, age, and address.
  • Optional: Include concept art, link to a YouTube video of you explaining your operator, and other supporting material.
All images, videos, and art submitted must be sourced. If it is original art work, you must prove that you are the original creator.

HOW SUBMISSIONS WILL BE SELECTED
Submissions are open now and will close on January 5th, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT and the winners will be selected on January 11th, 2018. A judging panel of game designers, and other devs in Montreal will be looking for three things:

• Creativity – how creative you are with your submission.
  • Originality – make sure your design is original, and well thought through.
  • Realistic – Rainbow Six Siege is built on tactical realism and we would like to see submissions that fit this mold.
PRIZES
Grand Prize (1 Grand Prize Winner):

A trip to Montreal for the Six Invitational for the Winner plus a guest. Includes: flights for winner and one (1) guest, (pursuant to the Travel Accommodations found in the legal document here), four (4) nights in a Montreal-area hotel (pursuant to the Travel Accommodations found in the legal document here), two Six Invitational VIP packages, and a Meet and Greet with developers.

Dates will be from February 15 – February 19th.

Estimated Retail value (“ERV”): $1,900 USD.

Runner Up Prize (10 Runner Up Prize Winners):

One (1) Rainbow Six Siege Figure of Runner Up Winner’s choice (subject to availability).

LEGAL
For the legal rules, see here.

Good luck to all submissions, and remember to stay up-to-date on all Six Invitational news here.

SOURCE

Permabanned
Run worse like that, ive set the slider to 60% seems ok now.

You can only set the slider if you have T-AA selected on Anti Aliasing.

I have it set to "off" and I am getting better performance with that way, or FXAA gives better performance too.

Render scale at 60% will not render the game at 1080p only 60% of it so it will look bad.

I have same CPU as you and a GTX 960.

Very strange.

Last edited:
Soldato
ImI playing at 1440p, so I reduced to 1080p and set the render slider to 100 and textures to vert high. Game runs at 80fps and image qualoty is a lot better.

Also playing at lower resokuton maksm it easoer to see enemies in the distance :)

Soldato
Anyone else mic not working since the update? I see my gamertag on screen but no one can hear me

edit: disabled all other "mic" devices in Control Panel/Sounds and now its OK

Last edited:
Soldato
Enjoying the anti-toxic bans, games are a nicer environment to play in

How do they work?

I just started paying this after not PC gaming in a long time. Picked up a key for a tenner from one of the key sites. Seems really good and a lot of potential, but quite a steep learning curve for someone as out of practice as myself. I find I'm getting abused quite a lot by some people in casual even though I'm still only about rank 7, and I'm not usually the worst player!

Back
Top Bottom