**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

LOL dons please change the title of this thread "THE official STALKER discount code thread" :D

Speaking of discount can I have the code as well, pretty please? :p promise will help others with the code.

*EDIT* NVM found it, a quick google search gives you the answer. :D

Last edited:
Hey guys, do a google search for the following words:

£17.99 stalker £2 off voucher code

Second listing down i think.

There is a site that gives you a £2 discount for your first purchase using a voucher code. Use the link from the voucher site to register. Just preoredered it for £15.99 inc del.

Enjoy.

Huggster said:
has anyone used them before? i hear the are a bit slow and i dont want to wait another week after relase if i can help it

I've waited 5 years, and im getting it for £16.99, i CAN wait a few days after release if needs be.

The place where you can use the £2 discount if new customer. I have heard dodgy storys about that place. So i think ill stick with the £16.99 place. Thanks tho. Nice find as well.

perry081064 said:
ordered !

thanx again mate !

Dont thank me, thank Skeeter and Tom; they sent me the links in the first place! As I have nothing to do now, if anyone else wants the code just post away. Ill check back every now and again to see if any new faces have arrived.

I think the site may run out of stock :p

m0r94n said:
Dont thank me, thank Skeeter and Tom; they sent me the links in the first place! As I have nothing to do now, if anyone else wants the code just post away. Ill check back every now and again to see if any new faces have arrived.

I think the site may run out of stock :p

Yes - Thank you all! Ordered :D What a bargain (Ps went for the £16.99 one, rather than the £15.99 one.....

Back
Top Bottom