**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

I pre-ordered this on Friday, thought the special edition would be a nice thing to get.

I'v also been looking at some of the various video's lurking around the 'net and it does look very nice, I'm glad my new system is more than the recommended specs. :p

I would do normally, but as of 9am this morning ive completed all the games in my collection. Cant be bothered to replay any of the old ones and ive not got any money to buy any new ones.

Thought id post the specs in this topic:

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

* Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 2)/Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4
* Intel Pentium 4 2 Ghz/AMD XP 2200+
* 512 MB RAM
* 10 GB available hard drive space
* 128 MB DirectX® 9c compatible card/ nVIDIA® GeForce™ 5700/ATI Radeon® 9600
* DirectX® 9 compatible sound card
* LAN/ Internet connection with Cable/DSL speeds for multiplayer
* Keyboard, Mouse.

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

* Intel Core 2 Duo E6400/AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
* 1 GB RAM or better
* 256 MB DirectX® 9c compatible card/ nVIDIA® GeForce™ 7900/ ATI Radeon® X1850.

I have emailed *** to see if im still going to reciever the limited edition version not the regular version. I will post what i find out. As im worried that the limited edition was pulled and we might get the normal version instead.

--

Edited to remove competitor name, sry ocuk.

Last edited:
Im sticking with the other, more expensive company that's usually a day early with their new releases. Don't know this £17 compnay. Gutted won't be the word if I have to wait 2-3 days longer :eek:

If you click on games tho then pc, then see on the top 10 game buys. Stalker ltd edition is 2nd in list and its strangly saying £23.99 BUT when you click it it comes up saying
Error, no information returned.

The item you are trying to find does not exist. It is possible you have clicked a link that is out of date and the item now exists under a different productID.

Debug=1398140

Found it at another place for £17, same layout as the other site and everything, I will have to be happy with £17.

For that price I dont mind waiting a few more days if I need to.

Back
Top Bottom