**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

Nieldo said:
Found it at another place for £17, same layout as the other site and everything, I will have to be happy with £17.

For that price I dont mind waiting a few more days if I need to.

Can someone tell me where to find Stalker for this price please.

Email Removed, thanks.

Last edited:
I'm just getting the CE from Amazon, and paying Expensive delivery, making sure it arrives first thing. Had it on order 3 years ago lol. Had to cancel it because i went in the army, was gutted i wouldn't able to play it. Then i got a Med Discharge and the damn thing still wasn't out, that was over a year ago now lol. If it doesn't arrive by Lunchtime, its off to Game or something to get the Regular edition lol. Been following this game since 2003, and I'm getting far far to impatient now lol.

I look forward to giving you a game Tom|NBK seen as we couldn't play on the farcical of a Beta lol. And after all that time we spent trying to find as many places to get keys lol.

Ghosteh said:
If it doesn't arrive by Lunchtime, its off to Game or something to get the Regular edition lol. Been following this game since 2003, and I'm getting far far to impatient now lol.

AFAIK its not being released until late march... (23rd i think). So don't expect your copy today. ;)

SkeeterPSA said:
I have emailed ********** to see if im still going to reciever the limited edition version not the regular version. I will post what i find out. As im worried that the limited edition was pulled and we might get the normal version instead.
If you do find out about that place could you let me know, I have ordered from the same place. My Order is still there but the item has been taken off the site, maybe its because they have had they're full stock of the Limited Edition Tin ordered?

Last edited:
Oops. I didnt relise i posted the name of where most of us got it from. I edited my previous post and you might wana edit the quote you did off me. Just so we dont get yelled at. :p

-

Yes i will let you know what they say. I haven't received a reply yet but its only been a day. Maybe the word "limited edition" really means limited in this case. As most "limited editions" are usually easily found and plenty instock. But if they have received there maximum allowed stock amount to be sold by them then perhaps the removal of the ltd edition item is why we arnt seeing it now.

Last edited:
SkeeterPSA said:
I haven't received a reply yet but its only been a day. Maybe the word "limited edition" really means limited in this case. As most "limited editions" are usually easily found and plenty instock. But if they have received there maximum allowed stock amount to be sold by them then perhaps the removal of the ltd edition item is why we arnt seeing it now.

Id wager thats whats happened too, ive had my heart set on the limited edition version of the game so hopefully its nothing bad :p

Ok bad news for all that ordered the limited edition from where you can get it for £16.99 with the discount.

Your orders will be canceled. They wont be getting any stock. Heres the mail i got and i got a following email telling me its canceled.

shop said:
Thank you for your email.

Having spoken to the UK distributor to obtain your Game, they have informed us that the Limited edition is no longer available to order. As such, we will be unable to supply you with the item and your order will be cancelled. You have not been charged.

Unfortunately the nature of the "Limited Edition" Game means that stock levels on these particular items will always be low and in high demand - presumable this is what gives them their added value.

Nevertheless I can only apologise for not informing you sooner about the status of the situation.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and hope we can be of more help in the future.

Kind Regards

Nooooooooo!

Will the company cancel the orders themselves then? Or will we have to do this manually. Bit of a bummer, gonna have to search for another cheap site now!

peetee said:
where the hell is the limited edition for that price? even im tempted to buy it for that!

SkeeterPSA said:
Ok bad news for all that ordered the limited edition from where you can get it for £16.99 with the discount.

Your orders will be canceled. They wont be getting any stock. Heres the mail i got and i got a following email telling me its canceled.

shop said:
Thank you for your email.

Having spoken to the UK distributor to obtain your Game, they have informed us that the Limited edition is no longer available to order. As such, we will be unable to supply you with the item and your order will be cancelled. You have not been charged.

Unfortunately the nature of the "Limited Edition" Game means that stock levels on these particular items will always be low and in high demand - presumable this is what gives them their added value.

Nevertheless I can only apologise for not informing you sooner about the status of the situation.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and hope we can be of more help in the future.

Kind Regards

Im having a look about on google, cant afford anything over 20 squids and I really want that damn limited edition :p

Oh well, I suppose if the worst comes to the worst ill get it over easter for my birthday or something...

SkeeterPSA said:

Hmpf! I think I ordered from the same place as you and I haven't got an email yet.. fingers crossed..

Email I Recieved said:
Morgan,

Unfortunately there was a mix-up with our suppliers and although we are getting some in, it is not enough to cover all of the orders which flooded into our website.

We will be supplying on a first-come first-served basis until we run out our supply.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind Regards

Tim Tiernan
Website Customer Advisor

I should have probably added that my order has been cancelled. <--- Added :p

I dunno, im guessing that the early birds may have got their copies of the game reserved but people who ordered after Skeeter have most likely had theirs cancelled.

Just got off the phone to said company, they have informed me they are only getting 50-60 in stock. Unfortunatly i was 100th in the list or so therefore I won't be getting one from there. :( Good luck everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom