**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
Had my Note 10+ 5g for 2 days.... Coming from a Pixel 3AXL....

I love everything about it.... except:

- Battery life is nowhere near the 3AXL... that used to get 7 hours SoT like clockwork, the Note is trending around 4-5 at best. (but thats the SoC and Screen for you i guess)
- Camera... its still really good, and a better package than the Pixel... but indoors or low light, the Pixel smokes the Note

Aside from that, pretty much loving it. I have the screen on max resolution and all radios on pretty much, so i know if i bring it down to 1080 and am more sensible with the power management i could get better battery.... so there are options for those "long days".

Exynos btw.

Soldato
Oh well :(

We would like to inform users about the One UI 2 upgrade with Android 10 update for our Galaxy customers.

Here is the detailed information.

Eligible Models

January 2020

• Galaxy S10e

• Galaxy S10

• Galaxy S10+

• Galaxy-M20

• Galaxy-M20
February 2020

• Galaxy S9

• Galaxy S9+

• Galaxy Note9

• Galaxy-A30

• Galaxy-M30

• Galaxy Note10
  • Galaxy Note10+

Soldato
Is the Note etc update as well at that time or later? Really fancy a Note10+, but if prices are that close to come down I might as well wait.
August time for new Note release going by last 3 years (tho rumours of integrating with the S series but still with the spen)

Associate
[QUOTE="here2018 I don't see it, where abouts in the app is it?/QUOTE]
Open the app and there are offers etc on the screen where you can drag left and right, one of those is the Beta program.

Soldato
I've been holding out for a £699 or £799 price on a Note 10+ (4G or 5G I don't care) to see if it'll tempt me. So far, the pre-Black Friday deals have stubbornly refused to offer up the goods. The Note 9 dropped to £599 last Black Friday iirc and that might have even been the 512Gb model. I'm led to believe that the 10+ is selling well, so maybe the deals will be stingy.

Back
Top Bottom