**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
Yeah I use the protective standing case also, it's not as bulky as most protective cases, I always buy this case when I get a new Note phone, very rare the phone comes out of it apart from the DeX Dock and to show off the colour;)

Associate
Good deal on a set of AKG Y500 wireless headphones...
The deal here is to install Samsung Members app, then register your Samsung phone and then you will find a 50% discount code to use on selected Samsung Accessories before 19th December making the headset £64.50, then there is also a £30 cashback offer on these to be used by 25th December making these headphones £34.50. I purchased these a couple of months back and got them using the 50% code and they were a steal at £64.50. Ok they are not perfect but for this price they are a great buy.

Soldato
Good deal on a set of AKG Y500 wireless headphones...
The deal here is to install Samsung Members app, then register your Samsung phone and then you will find a 50% discount code to use on selected Samsung Accessories before 19th December making the headset £64.50, then there is also a £30 cashback offer on these to be used by 25th December making these headphones £34.50. I purchased these a couple of months back and got them using the 50% code and they were a steal at £64.50. Ok they are not perfect but for this price they are a great buy.

Very nice thanks evohicks for that price you cant go wrong

grrrr samsung site is playing up "Something went wrong try again later"

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone know when Android 10 is coming to the Note series? I read that it's rolling out to users in Germany already and would prefer to see it this year instead of next.

Caporegime
@NVP I did and wouldn't recommend it. It took a ******* age for the message about moisture been detected (yes you can wireless charge but I prefer wired myself). It may also increase the risk of erosion. Funnily enough despite not getting wet, my Note 9 is currently saying there is moisture and it won't go away :mad:.

Edit - fixed. Ethanol, tissue and a pipette tip. On second thought, if you have a wireless charger with you, once or twice should be OK. It is your kids after all. Enjoy the rest of the holiday :cool:.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Didn't say pics of my kids... hahaha *shifty eyes*

Cool, well today I didn't risk it, but tomorrow I will and report back. Swimming pools the same?

Caporegime
Swimming pools should be safer I think, unsure what chlorine does but imagine pool water is less corrosive. Again as long as you have a wireless charger and patience for it to dry, should be OK.

Associate
Swimming pools should be safer I think,
I remember using my water resistant watch in the hotel on holiday, the watch was fine, no leaks after an all day splashfest but when I looked at my watch later, all the writing was stripped off it!
it still worked fine (that's if you could remember which button did what) lol

Back
Top Bottom