**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Man of Honour
Unless they get back to what made the Note 4 so great no big loss really :( there hasn't been a decent Note phone in awhile for those who want something like the original Note premise over just a fancy high end consumer phone.

Soldato
Anyone upgrading to the S22 Ultra? Just had an email for mine saying it has been put back to April 4th, I'm quite tempted to cancel the order after reading the reviews.

I have got it on 23/02 traded in my N20U it is basically a Note in all but name , camera is nice jump with improved quality and zoom improvements(quite amazed by this) otherwise its just like the yearly upgrades for me N8>N9>N10 to N20 I'm happy enough with the S22U

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah I'm upgrading mainly for the camera. The Note 20 ultra has a decent camera but it has just one zoom lens the 5X, whereas the S22 ultra has a 3X and a 10X and looking at some of the pics people are posting, it looks pretty good.
Also there were a lot of gripes with early software, of course not everyone will be happy and there will be some lemons out there but generally the Exynos 2200 is looking good this time around and I think I'm going to be happy as we are getting somewhere near the Snapdragon for once.

My Note 20 Ultra has been trouble free for me over the time I have had it but given the great pre order trade in deals and gifts, it was time to move on.
My S22 Ultra is nearing its journey to me after 'Preparing for Dispatch' appeared on my order today, about bloody time it's been 6 weeks tomorrow since I ordered!

Soldato
Yeah I'm upgrading mainly for the camera. The Note 20 ultra has a decent camera but it has just one zoom lens the 5X, whereas the S22 ultra has a 3X and a 10X and looking at some of the pics people are posting, it looks pretty good.
Also there were a lot of gripes with early software, of course not everyone will be happy and there will be some lemons out there but generally the Exynos 2200 is looking good this time around and I think I'm going to be happy as we are getting somewhere near the Snapdragon for once.

My Note 20 Ultra has been trouble free for me over the time I have had it but given the great pre order trade in deals and gifts, it was time to move on.
My S22 Ultra is nearing its journey to me after 'Preparing for Dispatch' appeared on my order today, about bloody time it's been 6 weeks tomorrow since I ordered!

The 30x is very impressive tried it with a small tripod and i imagine we will get improvements over the next few months too

Back
Top Bottom