**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Associate
The Note 20 /Ultra beta program is accepting registrations on unlocked versions if anyone is interested,
I've not tried it before so I'll give it a shot this time, of course I'll do a smart switch before I install:)
Check it out in Samsung Members app.

One UI 4 (Android 12) update is just over 2.5GB.

Last edited:
Soldato
Careful when installing the Beta's guys, it breaks Google Pay which Samsung dont warn you about.
I've installed the beta on my S21 Ultra got the same issue, would never have installed it if I'd known.

Associate
Typical, not had the chance to check G Pay but everything else works fine.
Only thing I can see is slightly more battery usage but no issue for me as I'm not a power user, but maybe a thought for those that are.

Generally I'm liking the new One UI 4 and Android 12.

Associate
Any of you guys jumped ship to the Pixel 6 Pro from the Note 20 Ultra?

I have both & really torn as to which to use as main driver.

Both are fab & great to use, just which one to have sim card in....Arghhhh

Associate
Any of you guys jumped ship to the Pixel 6 Pro from the Note 20 Ultra?

I have both & really torn as to which to use as main driver.

Both are fab & great to use, just which one to have sim card in....Arghhhh
I'm seriously looking at the S22 Ultra in February, just need more info because I'm not liking the whole Snapdragon vs Exynos debacle over again, it's not fair, fewer regions are getting Exynos now but looks like us Europeans will still get it, if it lags behind the Snapdragon again in battery life then I'm sticking with the Note 20 Ultra for a while longer. GPU power in phones don't interest me as I don't game on it.

On a lighter Note, for those using the One Ui 4 Android 12 beta, I have just used Google pay with no issues, first time I've had chance to try it.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
So Note is being discontinued from next year, which I think is a good thing. The S Ultra series is basically a Note in disguise. And Note itself was too big.

Soldato
Only a rumour

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is rumored to have a slot for an S Pen, just like the Galaxy Note smartphones. The latest reports suggest the phone will not only get the stylus but will also be reunited with the moniker as well. That’s right, the biggest Samsung flagship of the upcoming series might be called Galaxy S22 Note.

The rumor comes from Twitter user @FrontTron, who has been correct with Samsung leaks in the past.

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s22_ultra_new_name_galaxy_s22_note-news-52230.php

Soldato
Soldato
Alright people, it’s happening: Samsung is beginning to roll out the official Android 12 and One UI 4.0 update to many more of its devices before the year ends as a holiday gift for many of its customers. The Galaxy S20 series (including the S20 FE) and the Galaxy Note 20 series have just begun receiving the update, making Samsung’s lead over the competition in the Android 12 update race even bigger.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/gala...official-android-12-one-ui-4-0-update-is-out/
S10+ getting the update?

Back
Top Bottom