*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Man of Honour
That morpeth place my mate swears by as well, gets all his bits n bobs there.
VERY tempted

I've just changed my first protector, damn these mark easily :/
The included card for pushing out the air bubbles ahs just scratched the new protector LMAO. Again around 5mm all around screen not covered and AGAIN they don't appear to stick at the right of the home button.

Probably time to go back to Zagg :/

I bought these ones: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150817739...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

And really would advise against them unfortunatley.

Also ordered 2 Sline cases almost 2 weeks ago, asked the guy to send mroe as they've not arrived. He just bloody refunded me :(
He's put the price up 50p so I won't be buying from him lol

I got my set of those cheap ebay ones the other day and like you say there is a gap but as long as the actual main screen is covered I'm happy and they've not started to scratch yet after being on for around 5 days. Also to be honest at that price it's not going to break the bank if you have to change them every other week.

Associate
Has anyone bought/is anyone planning on buying one of these?

http://www.proporta.com/product/samsung-galaxy-s3-case-union-jack

I saw it mentioned earlier in this thread (or it might have been the thread for the phone itself) and have been eagerly watching it since, and it has recently come out of pre-order, so am very tempted to click Buy. The images aren't very clear about what the case covers though, so if anyone finds some real photos as opposed to what looks like mock-ups that would be great!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Which model? They make several.

The Zero and U Grip mounts look good but the Space Mount judders under rough road. Even the bases on these are soft though (that sticky washable material) so there is some bouncyness in the base too.

Soldato
For anyone that wants a slim TPU/gel case I'd recommend the Mercury ones from Korea. Great fit (slight looseness by cutouts can't be helped), no bulk and nicer choice & shades of colour than others.
I got mine from this listing - 120943826885 - and it took just 6 days to arrive.

Walnutt bumper (160840942386) on the way now.

Associate
Soldato
I've had that mount for months now and think its awesome. Definitely the best phone mount I've had. If yours is moving around and unstable then you must have a dodgy one.

The plastics are too weak, you can't tighten the ball up properly. The large rear finger clips stop you moving the mount into positions.

Back
Top Bottom