*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Any decent quality docks around which support landscape charging as well as portrait? Preferably with an audio out.

Caporegime
Just ordered my Sena slimfit pouch from Sena direct, doesnt seem to be any sellers here in the UK that sell them and looking at the Sena website, it looks like they are on backorder till the 17th of July as thats when they will be coming into stock.

Did the same with my iphone4 when i ordered a sena slimfit pouch, worked out to be a few quid cheaper than here.

Sadly as much as like my fitbag pouch, its just a bit tight for the SGS3...well originally i bought one for my One X which i sold but didnt give the pouch as i wanted to use it for the SGS3 but like i said its just a bit too tight for my liking.

Soldato
would this http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FL-008-TC be perfectly fine for pics and music or is it worth spending more?
I would spend more buying a faster class 10 card....
Or you be there for hours when transfering large amounts of data to the card

Taken from a Customer Review on another site
Transcend Class 4 32GB = Seq Write was 4.05MB/s
Lexar Class 10 32GB = Seq Write was 8.50MB/s
Seq Read was about 21MB/s for both cards

Last edited:
Soldato
I Just found a new car dashboard mount
But it looks like the phone would fall out if you hit any bumps in the road..:eek:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/iTALKonline...2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342365329&sr=1-2

41bXCJ02LWL.jpg

41WaEARJvzL.jpg

41V6dv10VyL.jpg

Can't type for toffee
Don
That morpeth place my mate swears by as well, gets all his bits n bobs there.
VERY tempted

I've just changed my first protector, damn these mark easily :/
The included card for pushing out the air bubbles ahs just scratched the new protector LMAO. Again around 5mm all around screen not covered and AGAIN they don't appear to stick at the right of the home button.

Probably time to go back to Zagg :/

I bought these ones: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150817739...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

And really would advise against them unfortunatley.

Also ordered 2 Sline cases almost 2 weeks ago, asked the guy to send mroe as they've not arrived. He just bloody refunded me :(
He's put the price up 50p so I won't be buying from him lol

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I'm gonna warn against the normal zagg InvisibleSheild, ok it protects nicely but it feels too rubbery. I'm waiting for my zagg InvisibleSheild HD to be delivered, supposed to feel much more glass like, although reviews say they don't protect as well. I'll keep you posted if you want.

Soldato
I would spend more buying a faster class 10 card....
Or you be there for hours when transfering large amounts of data to the card

Taken from a Customer Review on another site
Transcend Class 4 32GB = Seq Write was 4.05MB/s
Lexar Class 10 32GB = Seq Write was 8.50MB/s
Seq Read was about 21MB/s for both cards

I get over 9MB/s write speed with my Samsung 32GB class 10. Previously I was using a SanDisk Class 4 and don't notice any difference in speed especially if your just using it for music and photos.

Soldato
I get over 9MB/s write speed with my Samsung 32GB class 10. Previously I was using a SanDisk Class 4 and don't notice any difference in speed especially if your just using it for music and photos.
The sandisk class 4 microSD is much faster then the one posted above

the 16GB SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC card was able to write at 12.80 MB/s, which is 50% faster than the Kingston card. The 16GB SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC card has very impressive performance numbers when compared to other Class 4 memory cards. It just goes to show that just because two cards have the same class rating that they don't have the performance!
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/914/2/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom